The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Why the hell leave Price in there?!They had a read on him the ump stopped giving him the corners...GO TO THE BULLPEN! Wow it shows how some managers can go all in when its clear there is a better option. I think its ego and emotion not to take Price out. Lame. Plus why didn't we bunt with no outs and move two runners over?...owell..

Because Jays don't have a lefty in the pen. Cecil is injured and Loup still wasn't available due to family emergency. That's why Price had to come out of pen against Texas. Leaving Price in was the right thing to do and only option they had.

Goins messing up on that pop up reminds me of when Pillar ran into Tulo.

Edited by the last outlaw

Goins probably had flashes of the Pillar Tulo play and felt the footsteps coming in. Its just an unfortunate play as he waved bats off, but probably felt like a collision was about to happen evident to the way he fell and didn't really come close to the ball. Hopefully they take care of business in toronto. On the bright side of game three I liked what I saw from Tulo at the plate.

Damn, Pillar with a clutch run to home base. Aggressive af and made it by a hair. That's what they need to win and take leads.

...back home to the westcoast due to school reasons but man I would've been at this game!!!! If they make the WS, I'll definitely make it back. Crowd is rocking like usual.