The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Lolllll. Yost post game presser, all he's doing is complaining. All this KC team does in whine and cry. This should've been a strike, that should've been a strike, blah blah blah. 

Have a lot of respect for Yost but he's experienced enough to know that calls go your way and calls go the other way. Jays got screwed this series already with some calls and today they did with only Bautista's being a clear blown call, the others being called correctly. Everything evens out over time, such a shame to see such a great team and manager complain so much.

Lolllll. Yost post game presser, all he's doing is complaining. All this KC team does in whine and cry. This should've been a strike, that should've been a strike, blah blah blah. 

Have a lot of respect for Yost but he's experienced enough to know that calls go your way and calls go the other way. Jays got screwed this series already with some calls and today they did with only Bautista's being a clear blown call, the others being called correctly. Everything evens out over time, such a shame to see such a great team and manager complain so much.

Said that earlier...they think they are unchallenged...when they lose they are pure babies...whinners.

Teams complain. It's common. It was only yesterday when Tulo was tossed for complaining about balls and strikes. Bautista has complaining loudly about the same thing too.

Facing elimination, with 3 wins in a row needed. Estrada pitches a shutdown game that gives his opponents no chance to get in the game, and Tulowitzki takes a 3 run hit to give the team the breathing room and blow the game open

I saw this story somewhere.

• Upvote 1

Think if we win game 6 were going to the world series. This remindes me of the Kings and Sharks series few years ago were the sharks dominated the kings then they stormed back. In that series i thought if la win game 6 there winning the so that happened. Same thing here were are got dominated expect for game 2 up to the 7th game 3 and 5. And if we win tmorrow we will win the series. So go jays

Biggest thing for Price on Friday will be the 1st inning. It will make or break our fate. Like how Estrada did today, 1st inning got through beautifully and set him up for the rest of the game. Likewise, Price has to do the same. There's just so much at stake with it. Get the 1-2-3 guys retired and your job is half done and it'll give added confidence in the team. 

KC home field advantage and if they can't beat the Jays tomorrow we're going to the World Series and I like our chances.. A LOT. Price is wayyyy overdue and I expect him to pitch a gem on Friday then Stroman game 7 but the question is who starts for KC if there's a game7? Cueto? Again I like our chances.