The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

I went to the game tonight and thank god I didn't jynx them lol. I thought the streak would end because that's just my luck. Keep up the good work Jays!

Lucky you .. would love to catch a series there when the Jay's are having fun like this .. reminds me of two special seasons quite some time ago.

Lucky you .. would love to catch a series there when the Jay's are having fun like this .. reminds me of two special seasons quite some time ago.

I just noticed that the Jays are in Seattle the week I actually have holidays from work(one of the games is on my bday). I might try and get down to one of the games. Only problem is I have an out of town wedding to go to that same week, so not sure if time and cost will allow.

Yeah it's sweet. Jays tickets are easy to get and are relatively cheap too so it's fun going to some games every now and then.

Jays are just beasting. Going on a Tear and double E is looking sharp like usual. 13 homers in the month of May is unreal though.

Pitchers locked in, run support, exceptional defense, consistent effort = why they're ontop the division in such a long time. Oh, and Buerhle is on a different planet. A bit pre-mature but he's got to be leading the CY Young race as of now.

Jays are just beasting. Going on a Tear and double E is looking sharp like usual. 13 homers in the month of May is unreal though.

Pitchers locked in, run support, exceptional defense, consistent effort = why they're ontop the division in such a long time. Oh, and Buerhle is on a different planet. A bit pre-mature but he's got to be leading the CY Young race as of now.

I totally agree..but I dont think the pitchers are locked in..we have some holes in the rotation and I think its our weak spot...we need another big time starter,,,but I dont want to give up anything to get him..maybe Rasmus and a pick...love Buerhle,,hope he starts in the allstar game.

Edited by ShakyWalton

Loving the speed from Reyes and Gose too.

They are on a roll. I watch a thier games in the summer and that team compared to this years team is like comparing the sun to the moon. EE should make it to the Home Run Derby. He is on fire. Hopefully the Jays can keep this streak alive! Go Jays!!