The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Wow! What a way to win it! Gose should bunt more often.

It will be interesting when Rasmus returns soon....I would think Pillar goes back down, would they then platoon Gose and Rasmus.. Rasmus wont like that much...I like Rasmus power better....tough call.

Nice to see a 3rd straight sweep. Next up are the Royals, who despite not being such a bad team, just finished being torched and swept by the Astros. The Astros. Lol.

Hope the winning continues. Luckily they're still at home for these 4 games. The best offence in the AL going up against the worst.

Hate saying these things and creating an air of expectancy, but things are in their favour, going into this series at least.

It will be interesting when Rasmus returns soon....I would think Pillar goes back down, would they then platoon Gose and Rasmus.. Rasmus wont like that much...I like Rasmus power better....tough call.

I know Gibby really likes all the options he has on the bench right now and Rasmus will really add to that. You're right, Pillar might be the one going down but Rasmussen might be a candidate as well. I know it would leave them with only two lefties in the pen but he's hardly been used anyway. Will be interesting to see what happens. Man, getting Rasmus back will make this lineup ridiculous.

Gose is an exciting player on the base paths, but is a terrible hitter.

I'll use Gose as a bench player and a late inning defensive replacement for Cabrera.

^yep. Exactly what I thought of him last season in Spring and he never made the cut. Excellent depth player.

When I was living in TO, Jays games were one of the few sports I could get into. I can't believe that a stadium that big, gets that empty.

Memorial day it was packed. if they keep this play up its going be filled with bangwagoners not that that's a bad thing.

On EPSN dot com they have a chance of playoffs percentage and the jays have a 74.1% chance. useless stat but it still gets my hopes up. :frantic: