The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

I turned the game on when it was 2-0 and Loup was pitching. Heard who was up in the 9th and figured I would keep it on. 

Also i like how Morales definitely wasn't jumping into home plate after the walk off. Just casually strolls in. 

Smoak crushed one 5th deck (foul) his previous at bat - not sure why Casillo would come inside 2-0, but fatal error.

Was just thinking about how low the confidence of a lot of that lineup looks - certainly needed a comeback like this.

Hah, checked the comments here, went to the boxscore, saw Stroman had walked 6...found that odd, looked further down and saw all the ejections in the fifth.  No walks by Oakland...with the new baseballs and squeezing strikezones is the MLB actively trying to get sinker ball pitchers out of the game?

On 7/27/2017 at 0:03 PM, Down by the River said:

I get that he may be coming off injury, but it looked more like he just didn't want to risk aggravation, rather than the injury physically holding him back. 

He was playing injured 100%, tulo isn't the type of guy that gives only 50% for no reason.

Edited by numb3r 16