The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Temp GDT)Canucks vs Flames 6pm SNET-P

Watermelon

I must say that I'm thrilled about Pat Quinn being honoured tonight...just think he's great. I was standing in line someplace once...it was a busy event and I was surprised that one of the booths I wanted to check out had no line up. So I'm standing there at the side when I feel a tap on my shoulder...I turned to see Pat Quinn. He went "um, nice try" then pointed to a very long line on the other side that I'd somehow missed! We had a chuckle as I tried to plead my innocence...he was really nice/funny. I negotiated with him and told him I'd go line up properly if he'd give me an autograph...he obliged.

Was so personable and approachable. Was a brief interaction but the way he handled it was awesome. I was starstruck, but tried to be cool. ;)

Much respect to him and so very happy they're doing this ceremony...only wish I was there.

Hurricanes just won!!Which means regardless of the outcome tonight, Canucks will be picking 6th overall!I can finally cheer for a win

How does this thing work? Canucks and Canes have identical records right until they won today

If Canucks win tonite how do we end up with the 6th overall pick?

It would be a good PR move and get the fans cheering.I'm wondering what Hartley's starting line up will look like... lol.

It's going to be like last time these two teams met. Canucks let Bieksa take the opening face off so why not let Condescend Torts fight Hartley this time ;)

I'm just glad that Philly can't win shootouts on home ice (they're 0-for-3 this year). Was really worried about Carolina dropping that game after it went to 4-4 (and then 5-5 for force OT). Pretty much holding my breath through the extra five minutes and then relaxed once they started cleaning ice for the shootout.

Now I don't have to cheer against our boys tonight (not that it would have been tough to go "turncoat" for one game after everything that's happened this season).

Archived