The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Temp GDT)Canucks vs Flames 6pm SNET-P

Watermelon

And even when the Sedins were elite players, they didn't do a damn thing vs the Bruins in 2011.

The Canucks will NEVER win the cup as long as the Sedins are still on the team, that contract they signed earlier this year was his last big mistake.

New leadership is needed if this franchise wants to move forward

2/10. your trolling could use a lot of work. don't be generic like everyone else, guy. at least look to a guy like caboose who does it right

And even when the Sedins were elite players, they didn't do a damn thing vs the Bruins in 2011.

The Canucks will NEVER win the cup as long as the Sedins are still on the team, that contract they signed earlier this year was his last big mistake.

New leadership is needed if this franchise wants to move forward

That was 2011. Get with the times man.

Because that was so long ago right? I'm sure they completely forgot how to play hockey.

Take off ya hoser.

Have you even watched them this year? Blind fans like you are offensive to me, I bet you thought the Canucks were gonna make the playoffs a couple weeks ago too LOL

That's what it's all about.

Sure everyone loved the idea of having the Sedins kill penalties and block shots, but in reality it was idiotic.

This coach did not use them effectively and burnt them out by the halfway point.

I totally agree.

They shouldn't be playing 20+ mins, they should be around 18, and they should be getting prime minutes offensively, they can play defense we know that, but we still need to use them in top offensive roles cause without them carrying alot of the offense this type of season is what we get.

That's what it's all about.

Sure everyone loved the idea of having the Sedins kill penalties and block shots, but in reality it was idiotic.

This coach did not use them effectively and burnt them out by the halfway point.

Is it kinda odd?...

Aren't these guys the super athletes at training camp?

I totally agree.

They shouldn't be playing 20+ mins, they should be around 18, and they should be getting prime minutes offensively, they can play defense we know that, but we still need to use them in top offensive roles cause without them carrying alot of the offense this type of season is what we get.

I dont even think about the burn out thing

They are not fast players, you need fast hitting players to play the pk, its actually not a smart place to play them from a team perspective. there are players who are better suited to be on the pk.

Just as there are players better suited for a pp, same thing.

Kesler

Burrows

Richie

Hansen

Higgins

Santo

Mathias

Dalpe

These are players meant for killing

Don't get me wrong, I love the Canucks younger players that are coming up but I'm just so sick of the Sedins on this team that I really wish they would be gone this offseason but that's obviously not happening. They are not true leaders, I don't even care if all you sensitive Sedin fans get all butthurt by the criticism cuz deep down inside you know they're on their way down

Have you even watched them this year? Blind fans like you are offensive to me, I bet you thought the Canucks were gonna make the playoffs a couple weeks ago too LOL

Gosh, it must be getting past your bedtime by now. Be a good boy...ny' night now

If Torts is unwilling to budge on aspects of the style he attempted (and failed) to implement that obviously don't work, Eg. over playing the shit out of the stars, then he has to go. I don't think he is that bull headed though, at least I hope he isn't.

And even then, I wouldn't be opposed to his dismissal. This year was a gong show, not hard to put together an argument for a fresh start.

Archived