The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Weise says Lucic threatened him during handshake

J529

Typical Lucic;. Sick of all the apoloigists making excuses for this piece of garbage. The league will be a better place once someone ends his career and sends him of

He will have 10 more years to display his unique combination of skill, finesse and thuggery as long as he is with an O-6 team .. unless he is traded to LA or the OIL, he will never be afforded this level of 'tolerance' .. the guy is a cretin, plain and 'simple' ..

lol what an absolute clown

Montreal Canadiens forward Dale Weisewho scored the opening goal — said that Lucic made disrespectful comments when they met at the handshake line, per Tony Ambrogio and TSN’s Darren Dreger.

Rather than deny Weise’s claim, Lucic responded by calling him a “baby” for telling the media about that.

“It was said on the ice so it will stay on the ice,” Lucic told NHL.com’s Аrpon Basu.

@DarrenDreger: According to @aaronward_nhl the NHL on TSN crew has slowed video of handshake down and lip-readers should be able to decipher Lucic threat.

:picard:

Just let it be…barring extremely insensitive or intolerant comments, what is said on the ice should be left on the ice.

Lucic doesn't know why he did it. It was in heat of the moment :rolleyes:

Weise says Lucic threatened him in the handshake and said something similarly threatening to Emelin. Emotional series ends with tough words.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 15m

Dale Weise accuses Lucic of being classless and disrespectful with his comments in the handshake. Won't say what was said

bit of canuck and bruin past rivalry coming into play.

Yeah I saw Weise's double take live and wondered what was said.

I'd still want Lucic on my team, if he was able to put all the stupid antics aside. If not then he can stay with the Bruins and all their classy ways for all I care

Archived