The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Article: Boston Bruins Player Milan Lucic is a Cry Baby

More proof for those who still want this thug on our Canucks lol

This article also doubles as our Fool of the Day. Who is that fool you may ask? Its none other than the poor sport cheap shot artist Milan Lucic of the Boston Bruins. Why dont I like this guy? Milan embodies everything I dislike about the Bruins.

Why is Milan our fool for today? In typical Milan fashion he had to act like a poor sport, cry baby, sore loser and obnoxious scoundrel after his Boston Bruins were eliminated from the playoffs by Les Habitants de Montreal last night. Poor Milan couldnt take the fact that his number one ranked Eastern conference team lost to the Montreal Canadians.

Milan had some words with Montreal players during the customery handshake. Milan disrespected what the handshake is all about in the NHL. Its about good sportsmanship. Its about respecting the game of hockey. After teams and rivals have beaten each other up for seven hard fought games, players can take a few moments to shake each others hands.

Very few handshake lines end up the way Milan treated it last night. Milan acted like a clown. I have lost any respect that I might have had for the guy and I barely had any left for him. I think he makes a mockery of the game. I dont like Milan.

Lets take you back a few weeks. During the first round series between Boston and Detroit, Milan speared Detroit Red Wings player Danny DeKeyser from behind and between his legs. It looked like Danny was speared in his private area. That spear embodies who Milan is on the ice. He disrespects his opponents and the game of hockey. Why would Milan do that to a player who had his back turned to him? Not only was that a cheap shot but shows that Milan is a sissy.

Poor Milan couldnt face the guy before trying to decapitate Dannysyou know what Im talking about. I think I dislike Milan more than I normally would because he plays for the Boston Bruins. I grew up being a Habs fan and Boston is the ultimate rival to the Canadians.

I grew to hate the Bruins. Milan is a perfect match for the Bruins. As I said hes obnoxious and disrespectful. Im glad he will be watching the rest of the NHL Playoffs from the confines of his home.

In parting, I would like to make two more comments. First of all, it was great to hear how quiet it got at TD Garden when Montreal was victorious. The only people you could hear were Montreal players screaming in joy that they had advanced to the conference finals.

My last point is how I describe Milan as a player. Borrowing from the old TV show Night Court when Bull has to say one good thing about Dan Fielding who is missing, hes a mammal. I cant think of anything nice to say about Milan Lucic the hockey player.

Anthony Bloch is based in Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States of America, and is an Anchor for Allvoices.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/17086731-boston-bruines-player-milan-lucic-is-a-cry-baby

Haha what a joker

I want someone that demonstrates sportsmanship and not threaten several players when shaking hands. I'll not take Lucic. In fact, I do not want him any where near this team. Him and Marchand. My god Marchand is a shorter version of Avery. What's with the stupid water bottle spraying crap thats been going on lately? Has everyone suddenly forgotten the sportsmanship and honor in hockey? I hope Weise beats the crap out of Lucic. But will probably lose.

Hate Lucic but I want him on my team. He was a sore loser for saying what he did to Emelin and Weise, but hey those are the guys that hate losing. The spearing was dumb though.

You don't think every other one of the bruins players hates losing? Why is it okay for Lulic to pull this crap? Answer: its not. And no one else displayed this poor sportsmanship, did they..

I've heard this argument a couple of times and its complete nonsense.

People need to stop making excuses for this tool.

He knew what he was doing and Im willing to bet he doesn't regret it whatsoever.

I would be embarrassed to have this wank on our team, but what is even MORE embarrassing are the people who think they can try to justify any of it at all..

All of it is being a sore loser, its in poor taste and does not reflect what I think most of us would like to see embodied in a true professional hockey player.

Hate Lucic but I want him on my team. He was a sore loser for saying what he did to Emelin and Weise, but hey those are the guys that hate losing. The spearing was dumb though.

If he plays on the Canucks, he would be suspended at least 20-30 games with the way he plays the game

this excuse is as lame as it gets. they are paid professionals playing in the NHL.

If I was the league I would step up and hit Lucic over the head pretty hard.

The handshake is the time where they all remember they are in a fraternity. The winning team moves on and the losing team goes home.

If you are pissed off, so be it. Its human nature. In fact, from what i see 3/4 of the losing team is bent out of shape but they find their better selves and bite their lip.

I draw the line when the series is over . You man up and shake the winners hand. Leave your childish attitude at the door.

a caller on 1040 made a good point yesterday. more than one player has received supplementary discipline for making a throat slashing gesture. why is that different than saying "i'm going to f***ing kill you" in a handshake line?

I want to win a cup so I'll take lucic.

Yeah because he helped them win a cup this year, right? Pull him off his game and he becomes another yahoo just like all the other Bruins.

Well said, Absent (tas too). "An embarrassment to the league" doing that, and the league says it doesn't like being embarrassed. So act on it.

Yeah because he helped them win a cup this year, right? Pull him off his game and he becomes another yahoo just like all the other Bruins.

Well said, Absent (tas too). "An embarrassment to the league" doing that, and the league says it doesn't like being embarrassed. So act on it.

Lucic has definitely been displaying disgraceful behavior, and he deserves to be disciplined severely. I also agree that when taken off his game, he can be a liability to his team. That being said, its possible that he learns from this and starts growing up. A mature and more focused Lucic would be pretty scary to play against, and harder to take off his game. A player like that could be a benefit to our team if we could get him.

That's funny cause I'd say Krejci and Bergeron were the main catalysts to their cup? Lucic was kind of just there lol. But whatever.

I'm not arguing that. Krejci, Bergeron, and Chara are the rocks.

But we play in a Pacific division... and we got killed all season.

Deb please. He didn't win the cup this year, obviously. That wasn't my point.

He'd make us a better team and we are lacking at our 2nd line left wing spot anyways.

I'll take anyone to improve this team.

Archived