The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

Well yes, of course you agree with WW. I originally voted for Kesler because the vote was close between the two of us at the time (even if the majority of votes on both sides were jokes). I'm open to switching to WW if enough people agree with me.

I was actually on mobile and couldn't check what you'd posted with regards to Tanikins, and thought you were pushing for her lynch for some reason. My bad.

Seems like a pretty solid list to me. Especially since you included the three names I put forward earlier. :emot-parrot:

Scratch that first sentence. I didn't check VIC's original post until after I said that, and forgot to delete it. :lol:

I'm the doppelganger, just saying.

That's why I think kes87 is a mafia or special, because she posted "I'm the vig. What does that mean?", right when I received my PM from 112 (before he posted that all the roles have been sent out).

Vig will likely be taking a shot at one of: BHB, Otis, Otherwise, JE14, Drouin, GFY or Shiznak.

I also noticed Otherwise posting in the "Other Sports" sub-forum. No time for us Otherwise :(?

I did post something here first then I went to read some other stuff while waiting for replys...

this is from the footy thread...

Pretty sure because of FFP BS City will only have 49m to spend and a decreased (21 man) squad for CL with what I believe will hit foreign players harder meaning it could be harder to sign new players if they know that they won't be getting any CL games. It's too bad that Milner wants to leave he's the 2nd best english player on the team. Also not sure how you missed that Richards is also likely to leave this summer too. I think that there might be a few more EDS call ups to help with the quotas.

this is from this thread....

Kes says s/he's vig people vote for her/him.... then says s/he's only tp....so the only new thing is kes's gender identity?

I'm the doppelganger, just saying.

That's why I think kes87 is a mafia or special, because she posted "I'm the vig. What does that mean?", right when I received my PM from 112 (before he posted that all the roles have been sent out).

Because they have no idea that I'm really the Kingpin. Suckers.

I really hope you're joking. Why would you come out in the thread?

Lol x3

I'm saying that it's kind of suspicious for her. She usually wouldn't care enough to ask me to tell everyone that she'll be busy when she's TP. She'd wait until she was free to do it herself.

And I don't really think I have any more heat on me than usual for the first round. I don't even have any votes on me.

ok, I get what you're saying you feel it's odd, it does sound odd to me too. Idk if it's odd enough to get a vote but def something to watch for.

I know you don't have any votes on you but there were a couple of mentions of you being the vig target .... just wondering if you were trying to distance yourself

ok, I get what you're saying you feel it's odd, it does sound odd to me too. Idk if it's odd enough to get a vote but def something to watch for.

I know you don't have any votes on you but there were a couple of mentions of you being the vig target .... just wondering if you were trying to distance yourself

Yeah, I'd rather wait for an investigation or to see how she acts later on than vote for her now.

And Kryten had already given a big vig list and I wasn't on it.

Yeah, I'd rather wait for an investigation or to see how she acts later on than vote for her now.

And Kryten had already given a big vig list and I wasn't on it.

Doesn't mean you and others weren't in the running, the target had been chosen prior to the list. The list was just a scare tactic for my own amusement.

Vig will likely be taking a shot at one of: BHB, Otis, Otherwise, JE14, Drouin, GFY or Shiznak.

I also noticed Otherwise posting in the "Other Sports" sub-forum. No time for us Otherwise :(?

yes kill the people who aren't voting cause they're not stupid. kes isn't acting like a mafia lol. if you really want me to vote

vote kryten

Archived