The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Offical] Kesler traded to Anaheim

TheRussianRocket.

Doesn't anyone know Kesler is a womanizer? I heard stories about how the girls at the cactis club down town hate him. I have heard stories he cheated on his wife. I heard first hand from a girl he is a slimball. She was out with he girlfriends and ran into Luongo and Kesler. She said " Luongo was a class act and Kesler was a slimeball".

Don't get me wrong it doesn't change the way I feel about him as a Canuck. He is one of my favorite players. It just makes me wonder if his behavior somehow affected the locker room and if that is the problem. I am just saying something was fishy about the locker room last year. There is something going on in there.

A Cactus Club girls word is gospel. I go to them for all my info on the latest in social etiquette

I don't mind if Teravainen isn't being offered. I think this would work well for both teams:

To Van: Kruger, Rozsival, Clendening, 27th pick

To Chi: Kesler

This is a terrible deal even if you say Rozsival is cap dump if Van needs to take on salary they need to be adding some more to that trade

Any trade involving Chi and Kesler has to start at minimum TT + roster + 1st rnd pick at a minimum

If that is too much for Chicago then move him to their direct competition. I really don't want to see Kesler go to Chicago unless the return is a kings ransom.

The Canucks hold all the cards on this one. Kesler is signed for two more years at 5 mil per. If he wants out bad enough he will expand his list at some point. Otherwise he stays here till the 2016/17 season

I agree that my proposal wasn't good enough for Kesler. However, I don't think Teravainen is necessary to get something done.

This is a bit far out but what if the Canucks were drafting ekblad and Reinhart ?

Talk about change - could do it by grabbing both of them from Florida and buffalo... Stalwart D man (Canucks have never had) along with a future 1C from BC?

Maybe Kesler, Tanev, 6th, Shinkaruk and Higgins/Hansen for ekblad Reinhart +?

Listening to Chicago radio feed on TuneIn Radio App, and they are saying the offer from Chi is Kruger, TT and a pick for Kesler and a pick. Also some speculation that a 3rd team in the top 5 could be in the mix to possibly give the Canucks two picks in the top 6,

I guess there is no going to sleep tonight...

Listening to Chicago radio feed on TuneIn Radio App, and they are saying the offer from Chi is Kruger, TT and a pick for Kesler and a pick. Also some speculation that a 3rd team in the top 5 could be in the mix to possibly give the Canucks two picks in the top 6,

This is positive stuff- I hope this happens although what with Kruger? Why no shaw?

But if it's TT and a first, I do it

I guess there is no going to sleep tonight...

Archived