The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Offical] Kesler traded to Anaheim

TheRussianRocket.

Guest Dasein

Tweeted by Ian esplen ; Kesler to Detroit for some package but no mantha/Nyquist

Tatar/Franzen/1st/touted prospect?

ian esplen@IanEsplen 2h

@DavidEnglander mostly hunch, but it just seems like a good fit. Benning saw the Wings 9 times at least, so he'll know who he wants.

Pure speculation. Guy's twitter description says he's looking for a job.

Zero credentials.

Also, Detroit's package should begin and end with Mantha. Nyquist is too much, but Mantha is reasonable to ask for in return for Ryan Kesler. Of course, Detroit might not be willing to part with Mantha's potential. It all depends on what other teams can package up for an offer. If we get a king's ransom from another team, we could try to pry Mantha out and see if they budge.

Tweeted by Ian esplen ; Kesler to Detroit for some package but no mantha/Nyquist

Tatar/Franzen/1st/touted prospect?

That would be a pretty damn good package. Kesler's production is replaced right away with Franzen and we get a prospect and a first! Yes please

Why should fans of the team know anything about the inner workings of the organization? Why would Benning or Linden publicize their intentions regarding player movement? That would undermine their position.

We all choose to be fans, and follow the team. That doesn't automatically guarantee us an insiders perspective, nor should it.

As a fan I think I deserve to know what's happening with the product I spend so much much money on. I don't like being kept in the dark

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry....my sides are just hurting so much right now....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Why should fans of the team know anything about the inner workings of the organization? Why would Benning or Linden publicize their intentions regarding player movement? That would undermine their position.

We all choose to be fans, and follow the team. That doesn't automatically guarantee us an insiders perspective, nor should it.

Exactly... It would be like a poker player showing his cards prior to betting...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry....my sides are just hurting so much right now....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

i dont get it

i'm assuming there's a sexual innuendo that i'm not quite grasping?

As a fan I think I deserve to know what's happening with the product I spend so much much money on. I don't like being kept in the dark

i'm a fan of playboy but i don't expect hef to invite me to the mansion.

Ya but you still want to be invited to the mansion, and if someone could get you in, you'd probably accept without a second though

its not the wanting that i have an issue with, its the sense of entitlement.

Archived