The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Offical] Kesler traded to Anaheim

TheRussianRocket.

You guys are right... Franzen is 34 and will be 42 at the end of his contract. We do need to get more for Kesler, but I think that is the type of offers that are coming in. As a side note: Alex Tuch is going to be a beast!

So really the deal has a first to compensate the terrible contract.

So one peice for kesler is what u think we will get??

Have to get a 1st rounder, prospect and a roster player for Kesler. Canucks need skill and size up front, so I hope this trade will speed up our rebuild. If it's Detroit.... I'd love to see us draft Alex Tuch at #15. Get Jurco or Tatar. I'm pretty sure Mantha or Nyquist are not on the table. Franzen would probably be great with Daniel and Henrik... but has a bad contract and has really slowed down. Daniel and Henrik are not the fastest players anyways and play more of a half court game instead of off the rush.

Kesler, 2nd

Franzen, Jurco, 1st rounder (Tuch)

No.

We're the only fans in the NHL that devalue our assets to the point where "we don't really care what you get for him, just get rid of him"... the trash and outright lies in this thread is shamefully pathetic.

As I said... part of the problem.

We're the only fans in the NHL that devalue our assets to the point where "we don't really care what you get for him, just get rid of him"... the trash and outright lies in this thread is shamefully pathetic.

As I said... part of the problem.

Speculating what one of our best players could get in a trade is hardly pathetic. Kesler is likely on the way out so why not speculate?

Have to get a 1st rounder, prospect and a roster player for Kesler. Canucks need skill and size up front, so I hope this trade will speed up our rebuild. If it's Detroit.... I'd love to see us draft Alex Tuch at #15. Get Jurco or Tatar. I'm pretty sure Mantha or Nyquist are not on the table. Franzen would probably be great with Daniel and Henrik... but has a bad contract and has really slowed down. Daniel and Henrik are not the fastest players anyways and play more of a half court game instead of off the rush.

Kesler, 2nd

Kesler, 2nd

Good god no!!!

Archived