Jensen Horvat Virtanen

Matthias Richardson Santorelli

Higgins Fox

Edler Bieksa

Garrison Hamhuis

Stanton Corrado

Webber

Lack

absolutely not to the first one wow that would be worse then any trade gillis ever made, kassian is gonna be a stud and so is tanev, i wouldnt trade kassian and tanev alone for the 1st overall pick, let alone the 6th overall as well my god

Let me ask you whose going to replace Henrik, when he's done playing? Horvat? Kesler? This isn't NHL 14, where you could just replace a player on your roster from free agency and everything will just go away. This team seriously need to start building for the post-Sedin era and right now, looking at our prospects pool, no one really jumps out as a franchise player.

Everyone seem to be too emotionally attached to our players, but the truth is, Kassian is replaceable. Tanev is replaceable. Whoever is the 6th pick is replaceable.

This team has an opportunity to pick a franchise player with the first pick, something we haven't done in 14 years.

Let me ask you whose going to replace Henrik, when he's done playing? Horvat? Kesler? This isn't NHL 14, where you could just replace a player on your roster from free agency and everything will just go away. This team seriously need to start building for the post-Sedin era and right now, looking at our prospects pool, no one really jumps out as a franchise player.

Everyone seem to be too emotionally attached to our players, but the truth is, Kassian is replaceable. Tanev is replaceable. Whoever is the 6th pick is replaceable.

This team has an opportunity to pick a franchise player with the first pick, something we haven't done in 14 years.

Who says they are replaceable? You? Give me a break. We are giving up multiple assets for one measly pick. Who says we can't pick a franchise player at 6th? By every account, a player we choose at 6th has the potential to be just as good as any of the top 5.

No, guys like Kassian are not replaceable if he becomes the player many hope he will be. I'd rather have Kassian and who we pick at 6th than someone like Reinhart who some of you assume he is a franchise player just because.

Yeah, we need to replace the Sedins eventually. One guy alone won't do it, though. You whine about our prospect pool, which Kassian is still a part of, then you turn around and want to give some of them away, along with 6th for one prospect who isn't necessarily any better than a prospect at 6th.

Horvat+6th is a sweet deal for reinhart. He ha a better ppg than mackinnon did. And for some comparisons from the whl he has more ppg than: Getzlaf, the nuge, ryan johansen, evander kane and many more. Giving up a second line center and the 6th in a bad draft year is a sweet deal for a beast like this from bc. Not to mention we get the experiance of picking first overall for the first time in history. The excitment alone is worth this. Reinhart>>>>>>> Horvat.

Horvat+6th is a sweet deal for reinhart. He ha a better ppg than mackinnon did. And for some comparisons from the whl he has more ppg than: Getzlaf, the nuge, ryan johansen, evander kane and many more. Giving up a second line center and a 6th in a bad draft year is a sweet deal for a beast like this from bc. Not to mention we get the experiance of picking first overall for the first time in history. The excitment alone is worth this. Reinhart>>>>>>> Horvat.

I hate that you are bringing up the Perrault over Tallon thing again! I have hated roulette ever since. :(

Horvat+6th is a sweet deal for reinhart. He ha a better ppg than mackinnon did. And for some comparisons from the whl he has more ppg than: Getzlaf, the nuge, ryan johansen, evander kane and many more. Giving up a second line center and the 6th in a bad draft year is a sweet deal for a beast like this from bc. Not to mention we get the experiance of picking first overall for the first time in history. The excitment alone is worth this. Reinhart>>>>>>> Horvat.

I find that to be a horrible deal.

No thanks. Id rather have Horvat and one of the top 5 or Nylander. Some of these proposals are terrible.

Horvat + #6 (top 5 faller/nylander/ritchie) >> reinhart

Send kesler to anaheim for #10,etem +

Tallon said hed still accept to trade down to #10. Trade Garrison/Tanev + #10 + gaunce/jensen + 2015 2nd for #1 overall

Canucks get to keep horvat, shinkaruk and add etem plus

canucks draft #1 and #6:

#1 - Reinhart/Ekblad

#6 - Nylander/Ritchie

Call me crazy but I'd be willing to overpay and go all in for Reinhart. But no, I wouldn't package Horvat+6th overall for Reinhart.

What I WOULD do is Tanev/Garrison+Hansen+6th overall+Gaunce+3rd round pick for the 1st overall+Gudbranson. Why?

1) Tallon wants players they can win with NOW. If we give them either Garrison or Tanev, that fits the mold. If they get Tanev, they get younger and some immediate help, if they get Garrison they get Garrison in his prime.

2) Hansen's speed would definitely help the Panthers in the Eastern conference, he'd eat up lots of minutes and shutting down the opposing players while mentoring the Panther's younger players at the same time.

3) 6th overall + Gaunce. Panthers need the 6th more than the Leaf's 8th to guarantee one of either Ehlers or Nylander. If they take the Leaf's 8th, it's definitely possible that both Ehlers AND Nylander gets picked by then. Gaunce in my opinion is the overpayment that would make Tallon bite. With Cole Cassels emerging as one of our most underrated centers, Gaunce in my opinion is worth sacrificing for Reinhart.

4) Conditional 3rd round pick, if the Panthers make the playoffs then we can keep it. If not, they can have the 3rd round pick.

I know this is a crazy and massive overpayment, but you've gotta give to get. I think this is what it'd take to beat Phaneuf+Kadri.

5) We get Reinhart and Gudbranson back. Gudbranson is starting to really look like a bust, but it'd definitely add depth to our shallow defensive prospects.

Just some of my own thoughts.

You guys really overvalue horvat and undervalue reinhart. Seriously if we have to give up horvat to get reinhart thenn bring it. Reinhart is way better.

It's the other way around. You are overrating Reinhart and underrating Horvat and the prospect we could potentiall get, which could be one of the top 5 or Nylander.

Mackinnon was 17 and is way better than Reinhart.

Tanev, Gaunce, 6th, Hansen

1st overall

Reinhart

Kesler

Etem

10th (Virtanen)

Shinkaruk Reinhart Etem

Ritchie Henrik Kassian

Jensen Horvat Virtanen

Matthias Richardson Santorelli

Higgins Fox

Edler Bieksa

Garrison Hamhuis

Stanton Corrado

Webber

Lack

How do we get Ritchie if we're taking Reinhart with the 1st and Virtanen with the 10th?

The proposals for this deal are even more retarded at the HF boards.

So are you saying the only proposals you like is the homer proposals on cdc?

Lol to get future#1 centre or dman it will cost. Cdc seems to think Garrison and the 6th will land you #1

Laughable really. Hell, Toronto put Kadri in the offer they reportedly made. Kadri is more skilled then anyone on our team not named Sedin. He also had more points then Kesler and better ppg average and he's 23.

Bottom line 1st oa will cost you. Pony up or stay put.

Btw I sat stay put.

Archived