The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[rumor] benning wants reinhart

So are you saying the only proposals you like is the homer proposals on cdc?

Lol to get future#1 centre or dman it will cost. Cdc seems to think Garrison and the 6th will land you #1

Laughable really. Hell, Toronto put Kadri in the offer they reportedly made. Kadri is more skilled then anyone on our team not named Sedin. He also had more points then Kesler and better ppg average and he's 23.

Bottom line 1st oa will cost you. Pony up or stay put.

Btw I sat stay put.

Like Florida needs Kadri...

Horvat+6th is a sweet deal for reinhart. He ha a better ppg than mackinnon did. And for some comparisons from the whl he has more ppg than: Getzlaf, the nuge, ryan johansen, evander kane and many more. Giving up a second line center and the 6th in a bad draft year is a sweet deal for a beast like this from bc. Not to mention we get the experiance of picking first overall for the first time in history. The excitment alone is worth this. Reinhart>>>>>>> Horvat.

This is such a terrible deal I don't even know where to begin.

So I will just say no To that and that's it

People that want to trade Horvat AND the 6th for Reinhart make my head hurt. Like, do you even think when you're posting such an awful deal for us? Moving Horvat for Reinhart makes absolutely zero sense considering how highly Benning thinks of Bo. Take a moment to think about this: Would you rather have Reinhart, Gaunce, Cassels, and Lain down the middle in the future or Reinhart, Horvat, Gaunce, and Cassels? Should be a pretty obvious answer.

Welp you might hate this team then cause thats the rumored package.

IT'S NOT A RUMOUR! All it is/was is a suggestion Don Taylor came up with and asked if it would be worth it for us. Nothing more, nothing less.

People that want to trade Horvat AND the 6th for Reinhart make my head hurt. Like, do you even think when you're posting such an awful deal for us? Moving Horvat for Reinhart makes absolutely zero sense considering how highly Benning thinks of Bo. Take a moment to think about this: Would you rather have Reinhart, Gaunce, Cassels, and Lain down the middle in the future or Reinhart, Horvat, Gaunce, and Cassels? Should be a pretty obvious answer.

IT'S NOT A RUMOUR! All it is/was is a suggestion Don Taylor came up with and asked if it would be worth it for us. Nothing more, nothing less.

Except other sources have said that the canucks are considering it. People are more insane to think we can get it by not giving a top prospect back.

Welp you might hate this team then cause thats the rumored package.

No....no it isn't. Someone asked if that would be what it took.

It was never reported never asked for and never on the table. One analyst asked another if that would get it done....

Never reported.

Let me ask you this.

Do you think in all honesty giving up our best prospect and our best pick in almost 15 years up to move up 5 whole spots is worth it?

Except other sources have said that the canucks are considering it. People are more insane to think we can get it by not giving a top prospect back.

As has already been said, but that "rumour" wasn't a rumour at all. Secondly, Horvat is one of our ONLY top prospects. It's absolutely idiotic to get rid of him just for Reinhnart. Quit overrating Reinhart and underrating Horvat and the 6th overall pick.

What sources? The province? Haha

The top prospect in the deal if it gets done is the 6th pick. Florida needs help now and wants to start making the playoffs. The don't need Horvat, they need vets to go down there and give Lu a hand building winners out of the crapload of outstanding kids they already have.

I'm pretty sure People need to think more about what Florida actually wants.

I don't think they want Bo over an established player.

They want a good second line player right now.

The only guys we could give that match this at all are Hansen, Jensen, and Kass.

Personally I would only trade Hansen of the 3 plus maybe a Corrado, or another one of our boarder line D prospects + 6th

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/360460-proposal-van-pit-van-flabuf/#entry12183846

Here's another Idea I had...

I'm pretty sure People need to think more about what Florida actually wants.

I don't think they want Bo over an established player.

They want a good second line player right now.

The only guys we could give that match this at all are Hansen, Jensen, and Kass.

Personally I would only trade Hansen of the 3 plus maybe a Corrado, or another one of our boarder line D prospects + 6th

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/360460-proposal-van-pit-van-flabuf/#entry12183846

Here's another Idea I had...

give them Alex Burrows, we will throw in Garrison a long too.

You guys really overvalue horvat and undervalue reinhart. Seriously if we have to give up horvat to get reinhart thenn bring it. Reinhart is way better.

Ok then. In your proposal the Canucks are giving Horavt and possibly Draisatl, Bennet, Nylander or Dal Colle for Reinhart

No GM with half a brain cell would trade Horvat and Nylander for Reinhart. Especially one who is trying to accumulate young talent

To be fair, I don't think warhippy is saying it won't cost a lot, I think he is simply not interested in the package. But the other poster is correct you have to give value to get value, people like pears, Elvis and others never seem to realize this.

The 6th and Garrison will not do it.

Why I do find funny though is when a reporter suggests trades for other teams so many on here assume that its indeed what that team is looking to do. Other teams have dumb writers and reporters as well.

To be fair, I don't think warhippy is saying it won't cost a lot, I think he is simply not interested in the package. But the other poster is correct you have to give value to get value, people like pears, Elvis and others never seem to realize this.

The 6th and Garrison will not do it.

Why I do find funny though is when a reporter suggests trades for other teams so many on here assume that its indeed what that team is looking to do. Other teams have dumb writers and reporters as well.

So a top 4d and 6th pick isn't enough? What would u add value wise for first, in your opinion?

Lol

If you were tallon, would you trade the 1st overall for 6th, burrows and Garrison?

100% look at their team, they have youth they need experience.

Top 6 forward that battles, top4 d with a bomb and underrated defense, and the 6th pick. Yup any day.

If I am the Canucks I wouldn't do that. Too much value.

Archived