The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Via Lactea] --- GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN!

Captain Aerosex

Yo guys. So I've been thinking about this since I signed up. Wednesday morning I'm in for my eye surgery and after that I'm going to be blind and on painkillers for at least three days. My eyes won't be able to focus in on anything so reading/posting on CDC will be impossible. I'd probably get godkilled :(

Take me out I guess...oh and pray4me too, PRK is a bitch. Did you know they'll peel the epithelial layer of my eye off with a metal spoon thing? Then they'll burn my eyes with laser. Woo...

SgRUG3W.gif

I understand... Sniffles

Wow, Dral and PPCLI are both back!

About the alien role, I feel like it should definitely win alone because it's a different species, but I don't know what powers it should have.

The list of powers I thought for it are in the OP. When I say it can choose the faction it wins with, that choice is irreversible. They would send it to me (maybe have it so a choice must be made in the first 3 rounds?), and that would stand for the rest of the game.

For whatever reason, the poll got deleted from the OP. Everybody, please vote again.

Pushing back the sign-up closure until later tonight because I've got to go help my friend move into his apartment and won't be able to send out roles this afternoon. Roles will be sent out tonight, 1st nightfall is still tomorrow.

I also have 2 other role ideas, but I don't know if I have time to flesh them out and post them in-topic. You'll see within the hour if I can.

Important:

Before this game starts, I just have a question for prospective players 2 games or so from now. If I do host a GoT themed game, should I make the running story line/and events fit the actual series or are there players that still haven't at least watched season 1?

Spoiler free is likely the best way to go.

Character's prospective alignments to factions and their powers can't all be random...

Sorry, I meant as spoiler free as possible. Specifically, no twists or anything that would spoil parts of the show (ie. like Master Radishes' The Departed game). Obviously you'd want the alignment and powers of characters to make as much sense as possible.

@CA:

Maybe you should add options in the last two poll questions for anyone who votes against including the Alien role?

Important:

Before this game starts, I just have a question for prospective players 2 games or so from now. If I do host a GoT themed game, should I make the running story line/and events fit the actual series or are there players that still haven't at least watched season 1?

I think if people haven't bothered at least watching season 1 by now, they're probably not going to be overly bothered by spoilers.

As long as you avoid book spoilers I don't see an issue.

so only 14 peeps ?

what happened to Kes ermmm Toews errm VIC errmm PPCLI errmmmm wait... all the cool peeps signed up, so this should totally be renamed Mafia: All Stars

actually seriously... looking back at the sign up list - can we totally rename this Mafia: All Stars?

BTW - JE -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqoEeqtLKwg

possum anus.... that is all..

dral pls

Yo guys. So I've been thinking about this since I signed up. Wednesday morning I'm in for my eye surgery and after that I'm going to be blind and on painkillers for at least three days. My eyes won't be able to focus in on anything so reading/posting on CDC will be impossible. I'd probably get godkilled :(

Take me out I guess...oh and pray4me too, PRK is a bitch. Did you know they'll peel the epithelial layer of my eye off with a metal spoon thing? Then they'll burn my eyes with laser. Woo...

True Mafiosos could play the game blind, IMO

Hope ur shit goes well m8.

:frantic:

awesome. Where are you at in which book?

Eleventh chapter in the first book right now. :lol: Daenerys' second.

I'll probably be at least part way into the second book in 1-2 games' time, so depending on where that lines up with the TV show's 1st season, spoilers won't be an issue for me.

Eleventh chapter in the first book right now. :lol: Daenerys' second.

I'll probably be at least part way into the second book in 1-2 games' time, so depending on where that lines up with the TV show's 1st season, spoilers won't be an issue for me.

First book covers the exact same stuff as the first season, so you should be fine.

Archived