The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Kesler to Leafs?

Yay, more guys in the comments overvaluing Kesler. I would take that Kadri deal and run. Kadri and Kesler are on the same level (Kadri had 5 more points) and was better than him last year also. Kesler's 2 way skill isn't enough to also land the 8th as well u morons. Kadri's younger and doesn't have injury problems. He can also become a 1st line center.

No way in hell Nonis is stupid enough to trade Kadri + for Kesler.

But, Kesler wouldn't waive so lets stop this bs rumor b4 I see ridiculous deals like Kadri + Gardiner + 8th or something.

Eklund is a horrible source. However it's odd to hear the Leafs are worse then us considering they finished ahead of us. Just saying..

Switch cities and the Nucks probably make the playoffs while the Leafs are in the draft lottery.

That goes also for Kadri. Just like Raymond he can get some more points in that system and division but Kadri in the west is not worth kesler in the same conversation.

Lol you're drunk #gohome. Reimer sucks and Kadri thinks he's god.

If Reimer sucks then its going to be tough going for Canucks fans because Eddie Lack is statistically equivalent.

If Reimer sucks then its going to be tough going for Canucks fans because Eddie Lack is statistically equivalent.

Lack was a rookie. What a silly comparison. When Lack plays as many games as Riemer we'll revistit your attempted jab but right now no team would trade Lack to obtain Reimer 1 for 1.

Lack was a rookie. What a silly comparison. When Lack plays as many games as Riemer we'll revistit your attempted jab but right now no team would trade Lack to obtain Reimer 1 for 1.

In 5 less games Reimer faced more pucks than Lack lol.

Meh, makes no sense since Kesler was rumoured to want to go to a US team and the return isn't that special. Reimer isn't far and away better than a Lack/Markstrom combo, and a 'prospect' for a 'pick' doesn't exactly scream value. And for all the people high on Franson, you'd better not be slagging Edler at any time for his performance or else it'd be a bit ironic.

Yay, more guys in the comments overvaluing Kesler. I would take that Kadri deal and run. Kadri and Kesler are on the same level (Kadri had 5 more points) and was better than him last year also. Kesler's 2 way skill isn't enough to also land the 8th as well u morons. Kadri's younger and doesn't have injury problems. He can also become a 1st line center.

No way in hell Nonis is stupid enough to trade Kadri + for Kesler.

But, Kesler wouldn't waive so lets stop this bs rumor b4 I see ridiculous deals like Kadri + Gardiner + 8th or something.

I think you should keep your little Kadri.

A career Leaf imo.

Will fit right in with that "core".

Archived