The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

Kryten can you please PM some of the more entertaining off topic posters such as aeromotacanucks (lol) and WarHippy? Buddha's Hand?

Because why not

That's pretty much what I did to get 30 people to join Zombie Apocalypse hehe

Kryten can you please PM some of the more entertaining off topic posters such as aeromotacanucks (lol) and WarHippy? Buddha's Hand?

Because why not

Would be amusing for Mafia's sake to bring in some guys.

But in a general sense off-topic is becoming more of a headache to read through recently. I don't really care who can yell louder, lol. The unholy trinity of God, Conspiracy, and Middle eastern war threads have all emerged and are peaking at the same time.

Would be amusing for Mafia's sake to bring in some guys.

But in a general sense off-topic is becoming more of a headache to read through recently. I don't really care who can yell louder, lol. The unholy trinity of God, Conspiracy, and Middle eastern war threads have all emerged and are peaking at the same time.

I avoid posting there like the plague everyone has the my opinion is right so I must disprove your opinion to make me feel more right attitude.

I avoid posting there like the plague everyone has the my opinion is right so I must disprove your opinion to make me feel more right attitude.

Agreed. But I'm mainly +1'ing you so you're now 2 rep points away from being 1337

It may seem that way because people are in love with being defensive (including myself and some of my fave mafia players) but opinions do change over time and with discussion. You just won't see the change happen in real-time. While not immediately satisfying, it is still worthwhile IMO (although admittedly I have avoided the subject myself of late).

It may seem that way because people are in love with being defensive (including myself and some of my fave mafia players) but opinions do change over time and with discussion. You just won't see the change happen in real-time. While not immediately satisfying, it is still worthwhile IMO (although admittedly I have avoided the subject myself of late).

I agree I just prefer to avoid certain discussion's (Religion and conspiracy orientated threads mostly). Seems like that's a good chunk of Off top of late

Because why not

I had tried BH for previous games but he wasn't interested, I PMed Warhippy for this one but he hasn't responded yet.

Archived