The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

On 12/21/2018 at 7:03 PM, brilac said:

I confess ~

I accidentally cursed at the grocery store when I saw they were out of the pepper jack shredded cheese for a $1.99! How dare they be out of the pepper jack shredded cheese! I mean, my expression besides that curse word said it all!  It was panic.  I mean, they were out of the shredded pepper jack cheese! I had to settle for another type of shredded cheese!  See, I was shopping for stuff to make nachos with, as well as champagne and candy. 

But I'm fine now.  I had my nachos, and am eating the Ferrero Rocher's and drinking champagne.  

My son and I loooovvvvveeee pepper jack cheese, but you can't find it in Canada (at least easily).  We've got Habanero jack now but it's not quite the same.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Hearing my voice on recordings always throws me for a loop, I like how I sound but apparently I sound deeper to others than I do to myself

Most people I've heard from about this do not appreciate the sound of their voice in a recording and prefer how they sound to themselves when speaking. I'm the opposite of them all; I much prefer my voice in recording. My recorded voice is sexy af.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
24 minutes ago, 112 said:

Most people I've heard from about this do not appreciate the sound of their voice in a recording and prefer how they sound to themselves when speaking. I'm the opposite of them all; I much prefer my voice in recording. My recorded voice is sexy af.

That's the spirit

I like how both sound