The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

I have a fair bit of grey hair at 25 years old. Enough that it’s pretty noticeable. In my experience it just opens you up to a new demographic of woman. 

My beard's greying but the rest of my hair isn't.  I have the choice of either looking 5 years older than my actual age or 10 years younger.

I confess ~

I got really excited while ordering thread of Amazon!  It bought 39 rolls for $9.99 + $3.99 shipping so I can get it tomorrow, and it's quite the assortment of colors.  

I went to Daiso looking for thread, and they were out of what I wanted at both locations.  Thank goodness I didn't buy anything.  I got back to work, and realized that I didn't have my wallet.  I think it is in the couch at home hopefully.

On 2/10/2019 at 12:37 PM, falcon45ca said:

Confession: My gray hair count has exponentially increased over the past two years; I'm now at about 40%.

Part of me wants to try and help it along by engaging in extremely stressful activities, like jaywalking with my eyes closed, or transferring my contacts to a new phone.

just wait until the carpet matches the drapes 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Mine is pure white.

I'm in my mid 40's.

I love it, grown it long this year to the dismay of some of my peeps.

Nice

I've been growing my lid out this year. Major dismay from my boss and some of the boys! 

The best part - my hair's super curly and grows up for a long time before it falls down.

Got a solid fro goin

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Nice

I've been growing my lid out this year. Major dismay from my boss and some of the boys! 

The best part - my hair's super curly and grows up for a long time before it falls down.

Got a solid fro goin

Ohh that is awesome.

This is the confessions thread, so.....I once got a perm...:sadno:.....the worst part was that, unknown to me, the hair dresser left a few loose bigger curls in front....I looked like a white M Jackson mixed with J Timberlake....it was gaud awful, I had a shaved head within a week. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Ohh that is awesome.

This is the confessions thread, so.....I once got a perm...:sadno:.....the worst part was that, unknown to me, the hair dresser left a few loose bigger curls in front....I looked like a white M Jackson mixed with J Timberlake....it was gaud awful, I had a shaved head within a week. 

Lmao! 

In Jr. High I got teased a bit for my curly locks, and I was never one to take an insult without escalating the situation.

Anyways, confession - my crush wanted me to let her braid my hair "like the guy from offspring".. And I let her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
18 hours ago, smithers joe said:

i confess that i was jealous the other day. i met an old friend and his hair, beard, moustache and eyebrows were sheer white and manicured, he looked so great.  my salt and pepper look, paled in comparison. maybe when i reach 90, i’ll get that look.

He ain't got nothin' on you, Joe.

There's something to be said for rugged...those manicured men just have too much time on their hands and are sometimes too self absorbed.  Just stay the way you are, we like you that way.

• Upvote 1

So Today, I had enough of the skinny jeans!  I wore them yesterday, and they were tight all day, all day long! So I had enough, and went out and bought 2 pairs of jeans I can breathe in.  I can finally breathe!  I had a stylist tell me months ago that I was wearing my jeans and tops too big, and I was very open to it, and had them dress me, so we picked out jeans smaller than what I usually wear and smaller tops. And yesterday, I thought to myself, while wearing tight jeans, that yeah, this size would fit me comfortable if they were regular jeans... 

• Upvote 1