The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

US, Arab allies launch first wave of strikes in Syria

Bure to Mogilny

Whats wrong with saying we? We are with USA and the fight for freedom in syria. Are leader harper has said it many times. I dont know yet but i hope harper has oferred planes to help out the conflict

I will not change the op to not say we cause we shoukd support are neighbors leading efforst for syrian people

Who is "we" if you don't mean the US? There is nothing in the news saying Canada is there. CBC even says the US and Arab league allies.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/u-s-launches-airstrikes-against-isis-targets-in-syria-1.2774769

And given you're evidently a Christian, I doubt you're in one of those Arab league countries going around with this US support.

I'd just advise a little more caution in your gimmick, friend. Some people actually still believe you're not trolling.

Who is "we" if you don't mean the US? There is nothing in the news saying Canada is there. CBC even says the US and Arab league allies.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/u-s-launches-airstrikes-against-isis-targets-in-syria-1.2774769

And given you're evidently a Christian, I doubt you're in one of those Arab league countries going around with this US support.

I'd just advise a little more caution in your gimmick, friend. Some people actually still believe you're not trolling.

I dont care if u believe me or not id ignore u but then id miss really stupid posts

Im christian yes born and raised in canada not a relative of me is American yet almost all of us support America cause of are history and efforts for the workd

I dont care if u believe me or not id ignore u but then id miss really stupid posts

Im christian yes born and raised in canada not a relative of me is American yet almost all of us support America cause of are history and efforts for the workd

you need to pay closer attention in school. ( not just in social studies but english class too apparently) I too like you grew up thinking that US could do no wrong, but if you actually read your history, the US has very dirty hands. Yes they're our big brother but they're just as crooked as the bullies they are supposedly protecting us all from. I suppose there are worse people to be allied with than the guy that usually comes out on top... so ...who knows.

you need to pay closer attention in school. ( not just in social studies but english class too apparently) I too like you grew up thinking that US could do no wrong, but if you actually read your history, the US has very dirty hands. Yes they're our big brother but they're just as crooked as the bullies they are supposedly protecting us all from. I suppose there are worse people to be allied with than the guy that usually comes out on top... so ...who knows.

He's just doing that here apparently read this not perfect but no really bad misspellings

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/363825-player-discussion-richardson/

He's deliberately misspelling words for crap's and gig's

We just started bombing syria to stop both the chemical weapkns president and then other bad groups

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/22/us-launches-first-wave-bombing-strikes-over-syria/

Steve Bennett/Chauncey, given the previous levels you've trolled at. More is expected of you then this BtoM persona. It's weak and quite frankly, it's beneath you. Have a little pride and step up your game.

Yes I know this is the US cleaning up their mess that they created...but still I am a bit happy that these evil bastards are going to get whats coming to them.

Amen!

I'm pretty sure the Syrian government wants them eliminated too.. They were doing just fine fighting the FSA until ISIS came along.

Hopefully one less terrorist group in the region.

Lets just hope one of those missiles or strikes doesn't land in Damascus by mistake or we could be in trouble.. I don't want to see Iran and Russia sharpening their sabres any time soon.

Amen!

I'm pretty sure the Syrian government wants them eliminated too.. They were doing just fine fighting the FSA until ISIS came along.

Hopefully one less terrorist group in the region.

Lets just hope one of those missiles or strikes doesn't land in Damascus by mistake or we could be in trouble.. I don't want to see Iran and Russia sharpening their sabres any time soon.

Putin is playing America like a fiddle right now.

First they veto strikes on their pet, Assad. Now they have the USA doing their dirty work and taking out ISIS in Syria. Putin has no conscience, and they are more than willing to exploit America's.

Edit: conscience is a relative word in this case. Obama's regime is far more ethical than Putin's.

To be fair, most people (outside of 'Murica) get it, except for the OP, who is obviously a troll.

I would say most Americans get that their Government is not there for the people but rather control and exploitation of the people. Sooner rather than later Americans WILL rise up and cast down their oppressors. I for one cannot wait for that day to come.

There's a lot of dirty hands from a lot of nations. The US is not an anomaly, it's just better at destruction and espionage than everyone else right now...and not by much. If anyone is looking for the "Goodguys" in this then they shouldn't be looking to any heads of state. No nation that is interested in global relationships is going to offer the US any resistance to the destruction of ISIS and whomever else is destroyed in the coming days...months...years. And when all's said and done will be the race to claim the scraps. History has a funny way of repeating.

Archived