The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breakdowning Henrik Sedin’s highlight-reel empty-netter

TheRussianRocket.

That negative comment was a must. Hell, why not take a positive thing and make it into a nothing. Rain on the parade, it is better than just enjoying something good.

Sorry bit saying that he had a poor game was odd, he was making Calgary look like AHLers all night in the game i watched. How is it a negative comment to say someone played well..... CDC is so odd?

"Breakdowning Henrik Sedin’s highlight-reel empty-netter"

And fighting off two guys a highlight reel does not make.

Give it a rest. Would fighting of three guys make it all better for you?

Lol. It never ceases to amaze how some people just take everything so seriously and can't get a god laugh out of things.

Lol. It never ceases to amaze how some people just take everything so seriously and can't get a god laugh out of things.

No doubt. Only in CT would a funny thread celebrating a stellar effort by our captain on one of the most entertaining EN goals you'll likely ever see become a contentious argument filled pile of poop.

Eeesh :picard:

Maybe Hank should have done this with one hand tied behind his back, too. The entire breakdown of the play, with the captions, was some of the best editing I've seen in my life.

Henrik's corsi stat? I know you know what I meant, must be fun to be a wise ass though

Yep, you said it.

I wasn't sure what you meant - but it sorta sounded like you were the wise ass actually. As in 'corsi schmorsi, Henrik's corsi may say he had a bad game. but nada, I know better than them dumb numbers' - (what were his underlying numbers from the previous game btw?) They very rarely indicate Henrik having a bad game - he's a puck possession boss.

Yep, you said it.

I wasn't sure what you meant - but it sorta sounded like you were the wise ass actually. As in 'corsi schmorsi, Henrik's corsi may say he had a bad game. but nada, I know better than them dumb numbers' - (what were his underlying numbers from the previous game btw?) They very rarely indicate Henrik having a bad game - he's a puck possession boss.

They're not all "dumb numbers", certainly flawed, but it is dumb when people use it as an end all be all stat. By just using your eyes, you can't tell me that he had a bad game. If that's a bad game to you, then you're going to be disappointed with the amount of "bad" games he's going to have this year.

Archived