The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In-N-Out Burger beats out plunging McDonalds

TheRussianRocket.

via US Uncut:

Although I personally think most (if not all) fast food 'restaurants' are unhealthy and a poor choice in general, this news made me quite happy. In-N-Out Burger is probably unhealthy like all fastfood places, but at least they are setting a standard for workers and giving reasonable wages/benefits/etc. Hope this trend continues and companies like McDonalds keep getting exposed and outbeat while the general public take notice of this.

What Happens When You Serve McDonalds to Food Snobs and Tell Them Its Organic:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/10/23/mcdonald_s_organic_prank_for_foodies_two_dutch_pranksters_play_trick_at.html

via US Uncut:

Although I personally think most (if not all) fast food 'restaurants' are unhealthy and a poor choice in general, this news made me quite happy. In-N-Out Burger is probably unhealthy like all fastfood places, but at least they are setting a standard for workers and giving reasonable wages/benefits/etc. Hope this trend continues and companies like McDonalds keep getting exposed and outbeat while the general public take notice of this.

This article is a bit of a stretch. McDonalds' poor quarter was due mainly to slow sales internationally (Europe, Asia, Latin America). Though N America did suffer as well. How can you compare this to INO which only operates in a handful of states? It's a meaningless comparison.

Many International companies have reported sluggish sales recently. Take a look at Coca-Cola's quarterly report.

What evidence is there that In-N-Out continues to thrive? When do they report their quarterly numbers? They don't because they're a private company. No one has any idea if they thrive or not.

Been to the one near the Vegas strip. Excellent burger. Ten PM on a weekday and it was packed. Musta been 25+ people working there and they were moving.

I had the double cheese burger combo and it was $5.95 . Juicy fresh and meaty. May be the only fast food place that makes their buns in house so those are always fresh baked that day.

Even forgetting the crazy low prices the place is hard to beat. Im not big on fast food but if Im gonna eat it I would prefer to eat it there.

In n Out: Best burger for the price. The lines and selection are what keeps me from going there whenever I need a burger. I'm not big on their fries, but you can see the worker put the potatoes through the slicer on-site.

Love 5 Guys. Wish I liked mushrooms, since they serve em free there. Yummy fries. 5 Guys is the biggest consumer of Idaho potatoes. Free peanuts-in-the-shell while you wait.

But they still don't compare to White Spot, IMO. Always a must-have treat when I come back "home".

Only tried Fatburger once, but it was only ok.

Been meaning to try Slater's 50/50. Their specialty: the patty is half beef, half bacon. Sounds promising, as long as you survive afterwards.

I've tried all these burger joint places in Canada. How can people say its good? I watch Diner Dines and whatever its called and these Americans look like they get the juiciest burgas ever. Fat Burger and 5 guys taste exactly the same. In and out/Whitespot is a little saggier.

Archived