The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Colorado Avalanche Oct 24

Gross-Misconduct

Since the games I've predicted a 3-2 Canuck win with a Sestito hatty have been wins and other predictions losses...

3-2 Canuck win with a TopSixtito Hatty.

Keep riding the hot hand!

On a side note do u guys think there's any chance he gets some playing time tomorrow? Maybe one guy is banged up or just fatigued from back to back games?

I wouldn't bench anyone on the fourth line. Thought Vey Hansen and Dorsett all played pretty well. So baring any injuries, I guess he won't see any game time tomorrow either

They were 1st in their division last year (2nd in the West), although that year may have been an anomaly since they were drafting 1st overall just the year before and they still had below average possession ratings.

Anyways, this could be tough. They have to make the trip to Colorado tonight so they may be tired tomorrow and Colorado is a fast team which is problematic for our defense.

However, their D is weak, Varlamov is out, and they are having a bad start so if the Sedin line comes ready to play I think the Canucks can take this one.

Varlamov is expected to be in net tomorrow

Nucks win by at least 3 goals I predict.

Avs haven't found their touch at all this year. Forwards are a step behind, defense is discombobulated, and have some newbie goalies for the time being. Can't see them winning this especially with how well our team is playing.

I agree. I'm predicting another 4 - 1 win.

Varly is back and it looks like Redmond finally draws in. Great news but those are the only good things I expect to happen.

Unless the team has finally woken the heck up in the last few days, I fully expect this to not go well. Even EJ won't be able to stop the Sedins from making fools of Stuart and Hejda. No one other than Johnny Malkin has consistently played well. This isn't even the regression everyone was expecting. It's something else altogether. Even after suffering through the dark Sacco era, I don't remember them ever consistently playing this bad. This isn't just poor puck possession. Not only has everyone forgotten how to play defence but they can't complete a pass to save their lives or execute the simplest of plays. Our supposed best players have all been outplayed by a lot of the role players. If they don't figure it out soon one of the big guys (probably ROR) will be on the way out.

We're going to get annihilated tonight. 6-2 for the Canucks. The Sedins utterly humiliate them so much that Hejda and Stuart retire on the spot. If only that could actually happen.

Archived