The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] ARI 4, REFS/TOR 1, VAN 0

M A K A V E L I 96

I wonder if these late night red-eye flights back & forth to LA to be with a pregnant wife,..are catching up to Millsy? Is she even in town? He wasnt right tonight,..and they need to explore why. WD needs to be a helluva lot quicker pulling his goalie even if its for a momentum switch or to settle his team. No more risking their net duties to someone who just aint in it.

Honestly, it doesn't even matter they allowed that goal. 4-0 is not much better and you can argue that it killed the Canucks' momentum, but then one could also counter that good teams shouldn't collapse and give up like that (although the Canucks have done pretty good this year at putting in 60 minute efforts, just not tonight).

Although I agree the team was not good enough despite the shots advantage, that goal was the turning factor. Led to the quick goal after cause players were still confused and then the rest is history. If that goal does not happen, the collapse does not also.

We didn't play well. Having said that Coyotes executed their game to perfection. They gave up a lot of shots from the outside but nothing close to the net.

I'm beginning to feel that Vrbata isn't fitting well with the Sedins, no dynamic movements, shooting when he shouldn't and so on.

Good thing the refs/league blew that 2nd goal call. Now everyone can ignore the fact that we got destroyed 5-0 and instead blame someone else for the loss. No point in taking it like a man when you can just blame someone else (in this case, the refs). Ignorance is bliss. I don't know what's worse... losing 5-0, or watching everyone whine and cry about the league screwing us over game after game.

Guess we could just throw away the replay eh what's the point of it of you're not gonna get that call right.

I guess that's the difference between Burrows and Bieksa.

Bieksa takes it like a man and takes responsibility.

Burrows cries about losing momentum after the blown 2nd goal call.

Guess what burrows... you blew the 1st goal too. That also caused momentum to drop.

What a night

If the refs didn't call the second goal the third goal wouldn't have happened in the same time period. At one point the Canucks were out shooting the Yotes 16-4.

What's with the Canucks and getting lit up by struggling teams?

Colorado was sucking badly when we played them and they put 7 goals in our net

Dallas was also bad at that time they scored 6

Phoenix couldnt keep the puck out of their damn net, shut us out 5-0....

That is 6 points that could haunt us if we struggle. All winnable games that we just simply gave away...

Guess what burrows... you blew the 1st goal too. That also caused momentum to drop.

What a night

Momentum was lost, you would have to be blind to disagree. Also there was no crying, stop distorting the facts.

What's with the Canucks and getting lit up by struggling teams?

Colorado was sucking badly when we played them and they put 7 goals in our net

Dallas was also bad at that time they scored 6

Phoenix couldnt keep the puck out of their damn net, shut us out 5-0....

That is 6 points that could haunt us if we struggle. All winnable games that we just simply gave away...

We didn't get lit up tonight apparently. No, it was ALL THE REFS FAULT! The entire 5-0 loss.

We were only down 1-0... then 2-0 goal caused the 3-0 goal. Then the 4th and 5th goals were caused by morale being destroyed by being down 3-0.

See how it works... so actually, we won tonight! The scoreboard doesn't show it, BUT WE WON!

CONGRATS EVERYONE ON THE WIN!

What a night

And maybe why refs still don't like Burrows?

I actually do blame the league for that one. Sure, Canucks plaid terrible and Miller was a no-show, but momentum has a lot to do with it and the refs made sure which side had it

Me too, with all the technology now and the slo mo replays, they still some how managed to screwed up that call. Toronto is probably jealous of our success and gave a free one to Phoenix. unfortunately it changed the game.

We didn't get lit up tonight apparently. No, it was ALL THE REFS FAULT! The entire 5-0 loss.

We were only down 1-0... then 2-0 goal caused the 3-0 goal. Then the 4th and 5th goals were caused by morale being destroyed by being down 3-0.

See how it works... so actually, we won tonight! The scoreboard doesn't show it, BUT WE WON!

Why isn't this troll banned yet?

I understand you're quite pissed still about the fact that when you said Bennings moves were shit, well, they have proven you and all the haters wrong. Get over it.

Archived