The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT/PGT) Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers - January 15th, 2015

Pears

I hope they win, but silver lining if they don't is the emptying of the Bandwagon! I hate Vancouver's so called "Fans" There only a few of us who loyally cheer on the team no matter what. The rest sit and wait for any chance they get to bash the team. Go cheer for LA you posers!

Cry about it, people who are real fans and actually have a clue about hockey are able to be objective and point out when the team isn't playing well.

and it hasn't been

being a blind cheerleader doesn't make you a better fan

At this point I'd be happy if they can pot more than one goal. I'd take a 5-4 loss, just score some damn goals. We are essentially the exact same team as last year, despite the changes.

pretty much this, after 46 games last year we had 57 points.

so we need to win 4 of the next 5 just to be equal with that this year

This has all the making for a complete whipping. Philly has some big time scorers

Flyer's have 2 big time scores and not much else after that. Especially with Mason out. Defense is weak, their forwards are very one dimensional. If our guys show up for 60 minutes it'll be a cake walk.

That's a big if though. They haven't been showing up for 60 in a while.

Flyer's have 2 big time scores and not much else after that. Especially with Mason out. Defense is weak, their forwards are very one dimensional. If our guys show up for 60 minutes it'll be a cake walk.

That's a big if though. They haven't been showing up for 60 in a while.

Apollo I sense your optimism is diminishing.

Archived