The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Ryan Miller being shopped

Strombone1

Rumor has it Benning is trying to trade Ryan Miller. Could it be a combo deal with Lack AND Miller leaving town? Food for thought. If Benning pulls it off, Markstrom could very likely be starting next season with VAN. Rollie is falling head over heels for Markstrom.

It's coming from back channels on Twitter. No reporter wants to put a name on it yet but that's why it's a rumor.

Not saying it's from your favorite blog, but that blog has alluded to it recently as well.

Rumor has it Benning is trying to trade Ryan Miller. Could it be a combo deal with Lack AND Miller leaving town? If Benning pulls it off, Markstrom could very likely be starting next season with VAN.

Lol, I've been reading through all of the usual sources, and this doesn't register on anyone's radar. This is pure speculation/conjecture. I normally don't care about this, but where's your source?

If true; This would be brilliant.

Miller has been GREAT for us and if we can fetch a decent return for him to help us reload for the future, so be it!

One of my favourite goalies of this generation, but the Canucks HAVE to keep reloading with as much youth as possible.

Archived