The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kanye at the grammies

THERETOOL

i feel the same way about all the awards shows .. celebs dont need to be self congratulated more than they already are .. I just think kanye is a bum .. Never take away someones dignity . celeb or no celeb , its just wrong .. i think the guy is a loser

Its nothing I am going to lose any sleep over.

I'm not the kind of person to follow a celebrities every move. They get enough attention as it is and to me they are the same as everybody else. I don't watch to see what my neighbor does next. The Grammys are a joke anyways

Yeah those shows are all a complete joke. They are completely filthy rich, famous, and have absolute celebrity, yet they feel they need yet more attention for some contrived award show for themselves. Pathetic,

Kanye is probably the biggest loser on the face of the earth. No talent bum and a complete douchebag. Hate that guy.

strange to me that Kanye would consider Beyonce that 'artistic' -- i mean, Kanye is kind of an auteur, or authority of his own music, but Beyonce comes from the opposite spectrum. She needs/uses a team. Legions of producers and writers, some documented and many ghostwriters, who prop her up. She's pretty much anti-art, in a way: the ultra privileged basically buying hits.

don't think Beck deserved it either, though that Blue Moon song is pretty great

can't believe people like ACDC, or the Grammys for that matter

Kanye is probably the biggest loser on the face of the earth. No talent bum and a complete douchebag. Hate that guy.

I'll disagree on the "no talent" part. I think many people dismiss him because he's a mainstream artist and they don't like his genre. He's an incredible producer and one of the most talented mainstream artists in hip hop, if not all of music. Everything else you say is true.

he didn't do anything other than make a joke on his own behalf by pretending to come on stage to recreate the taylor swift moment only to take 2 steps and back off. I found it amusing. I can't stand him anymore, and his song/performance was horrible, but that moment was funny.

his comment afterwards was idiotic though.

he didn't do anything other than make a joke on his own behalf by pretending to come on stage to recreate the taylor swift moment only to take 2 steps and back off. I found it amusing. I can't stand him anymore, and his song/performance was horrible, but that moment was funny.

his comment afterwards was idiotic though.

The guy was serious...seems it was no joke to him...

Archived