The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are the Canucks switching jerseys?

VANcanucks92

if you want to buy a canucks jersey.. this jersey would be the best.. i think they will wear this even if they change to a new jersey..

pSPCK1-6952201dt.jpg

I may be a bit of a homer, however this is just a work of art in my opinion. Clean, simple, and recognizable. Among the best in the league in my opinion. The old school stick in the rink would be fine too.

I may be a bit of a homer, however this is just a work of art in my opinion. Clean, simple, and recognizable. Among the best in the league in my opinion. The old school stick in the rink would be fine too.

Logo is great, striping is not so great.

Fair enough, however I am not sure what I would prefer, what do you suggest?

Take the stick in rink logo on that jersey, put it on the striping on the home and away jersey.

The stripes as they are now are pretty bad. They're a lot more generic than the other stripes, and the thin blue lines between the green and white muddies up the colour. From a distance they look like leafs jerseys. And who wants to look anything like the leafs? On the current home and away, with the green touching the white it makes it much more vibrant and pop more.

3rd jersey is so similar to the home jersey that half the time you don't even realize they are wearing the 3rd. Needs to stand out alot more. Definitely a color change would do that.

Better yet, just ditch the 1 and 2 jerseys and make the 3rd our main jersey!

Okay, if we were to go with these, could someone mold Johnny's face so that it looks like Trevor? Hairdue and all, please. :P

Then he would also have to be riding a bike and handing out a 30% off gift certificate for Trevor Linden Fitness.

This is IMO the best of all eras. Its clean and modern looking, The colors don't clash, It actually has something to do with hockey and just the best all round eye pleasing jersey.

If people want JC put him has shoulder patches on this jersey.

I agree. I love the idea of JC and have saw quite a few nice looking logos using that, but the colours and the stick in rink speak to the old and new fans alike. There is nothing quite as outstanding for a logo as simple. 50% of the time, this wins one for me, every time.

Archived