The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] West Coast- East Coast Rivalry (Game over- Mafia win)

Zfetch

Vote2 Go Faulk Yourself

Why pin me so soon, g_bassi for the lack of posting? I don't like to fill up a thread with unnecessary chatter. May I present to you an example of this?

TP again are you kidding me. Not even Cult? Come'on man....

You like your research. Why would he make this post so soon in the game? It's unnecessary to state that you're a TP because people probably likely think you're a TP unless PROVEN OTHERWISE.

Most people also like to vote back at that person who started a vote against them. I'm not. I genuinely think that GFY is up to no good.

Vote2 Go Faulk Yourself

Why pin me so soon, g_bassi for the lack of posting? I don't like to fill up a thread with unnecessary chatter. May I present to you an example of this?

You like your research. Why would he make this post so soon in the game? It's unnecessary to state that you're a TP because people probably likely think you're a TP unless PROVEN OTHERWISE.

Most people also like to vote back at that person who started a vote against them. I'm not. I genuinely think that GFY is up to no good.

Mafia is the definition of unnecessary chatter :)

Horvat was walking down 21st and Louis when he saw this burlesque show, out of nowhere right in front of his eyes.

20 gallons of seminal fluid was later released on to the intersection spelling out T-I-G-E-R.

He was never seen again.

Just saw this. I rofled.

Vote2 Go Faulk Yourself

GFY's known to make this kind of joke. Don't read too much into it; you'll soon get an idea of people's play styles.

As much as I would love to vote Trollvat I will refrain unless he digs himself a deeper hole

Im not 100% sold on the Virenzy vote TBH however KH makes some solid points which make sense.

I'll hold off for now I'd like to hear Virenzy's defense before I vote

2 confirmed TP's who were under pressure at the time, both of which Dr. Strange decides not to vote for, subtly calling out the bandwagon on Virenzy. This looks like a mafia tactic to distance himself from both bandwagons while still allowing the TPs and his teammates to pile on, especially after he votes Barzal (who had, granted, made a very shady post), bringing up a third option.

Vote2 Dr.Strangelove

2 confirmed TP's who were under pressure at the time, both of which Dr. Strange decides not to vote for, subtly calling out the bandwagon on Virenzy. This looks like a mafia tactic to distance himself from both bandwagons while still allowing the TPs and his teammates to pile on, especially after he votes Barzal (who had, granted, made a very shady post), bringing up a third option.

Vote2 Dr.Strangelove

The Horvat one was referencing the fact that I felt he'd be banned very soon.

The Virenzy one I literally said that i just wanted to wait for his defense.

GFY's known to make this kind of joke. Don't read too much into it; you'll soon get an idea of people's play styles.

Can confirm. GFY went on a huge streak of games where he was a TP and usually he made a post about it every other game.

Don't know who to vote for, as far as I can see there's no clear target so Vote2 Toews so I won't be gk'd.

My vote is open to change till I leave at around 6 for my gram's birthday party

I'm going to

Vote2 AT

Simply due to inactivity

Fair enough.

I was out of town with my family all yesterday, and was at school until a few hours ago. After school I had to play League cause cause I promised a friend I'd play U.R.F. with him and just recently finished.

Interesting that he's reading the thread at the same time as you posted this.

This is true

Honestly my posting when you called out my inactivity is pure coincidence. I was planning on posting and didn't see your post till after I posted.

...hmm, claiming to not be posting a post in response to a post posted about a lack of posts.... Interesting.

Fair enough.

I was out of town with my family all yesterday, and was at school until a few hours ago. After school I had to play League cause cause I promised a friend I'd play U.R.F. with him and just recently finished.

This is true

Ok I can buy this honestly just wanted to get you talking.

Archived