The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] West Coast- East Coast Rivalry (Game over- Mafia win)

Zfetch

I'm lucky it wasn't me who was converted given I had mentioned the Cult in my first post when the game started.

Probably makes me look somewhat sketchy too now, considering there is one.

A bunch of people did, they chose randomly from the people that posted that, I was the lucky winner :rollleyes:

I'm not gonna vote anymore, so I will get GKed. You guys can kill me if you want but I was TP so I will at least make it so you don't have to waste a kill on me if you don't want to.

Don't these actions ruin the spirit of the game?

Don't these actions ruin the spirit of the game?

why? I am doing what I can to help the TP who I started as. I also suggested to zfetch he disband the crips (well will be crip after I die)

No rule in the game says I have to vote, just the consequences for not voting twice.

Well played, Aladeen, but I'm still not fully convinced that you're actually helping the TP.

Then Vig should kill me, I'm just giving the option not saying what the TP have to do. Or tell your mafia friends to kill me, that would be great for the TP

Then Vig should kill me, I'm just giving the option not saying what the TP have to do. Or tell your mafia friends to kill me, that would be great for the TP

I didn't tell any side to do anything. Lol. All I asked was a rhetorical question to YOU.

Since you were whining about how useless your role is, telling you what to do, or as you so claim that I was doing, should have zero impact on the game.

Archived