The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] West Coast- East Coast Rivalry (Game over- Mafia win)

Zfetch

If the vig didn't hit him last night, I would be voting Mulder. The guy was shifting all over the place last night.

There's probably a ton of hindsight bias here, but I was catching up on the thread after nightfall and I thought he was a pretty poor choice for a vig kill. Definitely got TP vibes from him.

This was supposed to happen in round 1. Way to ruin tradition, man.

But this is a serious vote :P

TBH I didn't like the last part of your post. Its easy to say that you thought someone was TP after they die and show up TP. Unnecessary comment IMO and seems to have been added just to impress the thought of you not being mafia.

Just my Opinion though and even though I voted for you please always know:

Fez.gif

But this is a serious vote :P

TBH I didn't like the last part of your post. Its easy to say that you thought someone was TP after they die and show up TP. Unnecessary comment IMO and seems to have been added just to impress the thought of you not being mafia.

Just my Opinion though and even though I voted for you please always know:

Fez.gif

Then why not say so before nightfall, if that were the case? You're overthinking a relatively meaningless post.

Then why not say so before nightfall, if that were the case? You're overthinking a relatively meaningless post.

Cause your post was today, not before night fall :P

Just realized Fox Mulder was one of the people who jumped on the OTTS bandwagon and now I have no idea what I saw that made me think he was TP. PLEASE ACCEPT MY RETRACTION.

fucking_idiot_arrested_development.gif

But you're so damn sexy!

Unvote2

Archived