The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] West Coast- East Coast Rivalry (Game over- Mafia win)

Zfetch

I am but I started TP, literally this is the weakest stupidest most impotent cult of all time, I am the only conversion allowed and they get no kills or powers of any kind so feel free to kill me cause this cult has no chance of winning.

Host nerfed the cult too much IMO.

Was Vrienzy the cult leader?

I am but I started TP, literally this is the weakest stupidest most impotent cult of all time, I am the only conversion allowed and they get no kills or powers of any kind so feel free to kill me cause this cult has no chance of winning.

First time I've heard cult is too weak argument :emot-parrot:

Actions have to be submitted by 8:45...

Oh and btw, I gots dis:

bulletproof2.jpg?w=650&h=397

Come at me.

Seriously though, I received the bulletproof vest. Holla.

Don't forget to check my posts to see if there is hidden writing.

Judging by TL's post, he must be mafia lol.

First time I've heard cult is too weak argument :emot-parrot:

The cult is two people who have the ability to vote and turn up cult under investigation not sure how you can't see that as weak too. No kills no more conversions, so once I am dead the cult leader has to somehow be the last person surviving with no kill, or conversions. That's impossible period.

There's 2 of you, but you have no killing powers. You're about as powerful as the SK.

The cult is two people who have the ability to vote and turn up cult under investigation not sure how you can't see that as weak too. No kills no more conversions, so once I am dead the cult leader has to somehow be the last person surviving with no kill, or conversions. That's impossible period.

I don't think you'll find too many people who are terribly upset that the cult is "underpowered". The game is supposed to be mafia vs TP anyway.

I don't think you'll find too many people who are terribly upset that the cult is "underpowered". The game is supposed to be mafia vs TP anyway.

Then there shouldn't have been a cult in the first place, in reality it's not a cult its a faction that took me away from being TP and having a shot at winning this game lol. But I guess it was my own fault for saying cult should convert me in round 1 lol.

Oh no I'm not disagreeing. Hence the :emot-parrot:

Then there shouldn't have been a cult in the first place, in reality it's not a cult its a faction that took me away from being TP and having a shot at winning this game lol. But I guess it was my own fault for saying cult should convert me in round 1 lol.

I'm lucky it wasn't me who was converted given I had mentioned the Cult in my first post when the game started.

Probably makes me look somewhat sketchy too now, considering there is one.

Archived