The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks VS Flames Photoshop Battle

theminister

Haha, yeah I can see Kass ripping Tanev's head off for an errant soccer ball during pre-game warm up!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Horvat at 200 crushing Johnny Hockey at 150, it's gonna be sweet. :emot-parrot::emot-parrot::emot-parrot:

One of the biggest hits i've seen Gaudreau sustain was from... Pavel Datsyuk. There's no point in chasing him around. Just keep him to the outside and collect turnovers.

Why? Some of us are here for the ride/expience, NOT just "the win".

Trash talking is part of sports and all in fun...it keeps us going through the down times when there are no games to speak of.

It's only "cocky" if you take everything in life seriously. It's fun to the rest of us and builds excitement during the lulls. I do it (for real) with friends who cheer for the other guys. If you believe in your team, there's no need to hold back in a wait and see way...that's for bandwagoners. Sorry?

wow...pretty quiet in THIS thread..... why did everyone suddenly stop?

Like I said....lets win a few games or the series before getting cocky and jinxing ourselves. Dont call me a bandwagoner...im sure a few photobucketeers here are off slashing their wrists in other threads after that loss

burke.jpg

Truculence.

Not the best approach when you're in the barber shop.

I don't think he has a barber shop. I think he owns an industrial fan, a comb and vat of Brylcreem.

If he'd cut it shorter on the top it may even work. But why make a molehill out of a mountain?

With the Sedins not getting used enough in the 3rd there (and Bonino's line being used too much considering the game they had), I thought I'd bring back this oldie I made years ago for the Boston series:

thelma_and_louise_eh__by_elvis15-d3inkwm

They're taking the cup and running with it!

Well after reading 4 pages of this ------ there is no doubt we would win a best of seven at disrespecting the opposition. Now maybe Deb can shut it down till we have something to blow about.

nope...Debs all for it

The only time we make the funny posters is after we win...

When will you ppl learn that the Hockey Gods frown upon this stuff

Well after reading 4 pages of this ------ there is no doubt we would win a best of seven at disrespecting the opposition. Now maybe Deb can shut it down till we have something to blow about.

You've got to take the good with the bad. The whole idea started back in 2011 when we played San Jose in the 3rd round and one of their fans approached us about the idea (they'd been doing the same thing on their own board for a while). It falls under if you can dish it, you can take it/trash talk side of things, where both sides are encouraged to have a little fun with it and put their best efforts forward.

Nope. Win or lose, this is part of what makes "sports" fun...the trash talking and nonsense. If we didn't have this we'd have to fill the gaps with....TSN and SN. You see, it's a public service?

And the hockey Gods stopped caring about us long ago. They're busing trying to fix the Boston Bruins and the LA Kings.

FTR, I have relatives in Calgary. Fools. I plan on kicking them in the shins and stealing their parking spot at the next family reunion.

Archived