The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks VS Flames Photoshop Battle

theminister

heretherebemonsters_by_elvis15-d8pl9ue.j

I had a solid idea I think but I lack the patience right now to really put a better effort into that one. I'm very glad the flooding is long over in Alberta, but I'm not above using the image to poke a little fun!

I think we should cool it on the cocky department until we actually play a game and see where we are at.

Why? Some of us are here for the ride/expience, NOT just "the win".

Trash talking is part of sports and all in fun...it keeps us going through the down times when there are no games to speak of.

It's only "cocky" if you take everything in life seriously. It's fun to the rest of us and builds excitement during the lulls. I do it (for real) with friends who cheer for the other guys. If you believe in your team, there's no need to hold back in a wait and see way...that's for bandwagoners. Sorry?

Why? Some of us are here for the ride/expience, NOT just "the win".

Trash talking is part of sports and all in fun...it keeps us going through the down times when there are no games to speak of.

It's only "cocky" if you take everything in life seriously. It's fun to the rest of us and builds excitement during the lulls. If you believe in your team, there's no need to hold back in a wait and see way. Sorry?

That's right, you sing it Deb.

No need for negetive Nancy up there.. Keep this thread going canucks nation!

Archived