The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Oilers @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

How could u not like this game.

Baertschi proving to be a steal.

Sedinery.. omg the sedinery!!!

Comeback win

Even McMillan played great!. He has some speed and shown he can use it to get by defenders.

Only thing bad was 5GA. Miller was shaky at first. 2 goals were stictly on him. But he shook that rust off and played great to help us with the comeback. Hes ready. But Lack should get game 1

Can any one tell me if i am wrong in thinking these were the worst 2 points in club history ?????

We started the NITE in 14th place in the league and second in the Pacific

Had we won/lost we would have stayed exactly there for the end of season

instead we won and ended up in 8th overall in the league

Yet everything stayed exactly the same for the playoffs for this year

SO DID WE NOT JUST GO FROM PICKING 17th IN 2015 DRAFT TO PICKING 24th

That is a huge difference from one win IMO and we shoulda had Management tell the boys after the 2nd to slower down lol

As the 17th player in the draft will have the chance to be much better than the 24th player when it changed nothing for this season

I love Cassie.

She's an institution, and a hell of a professional media personality.

Cassie is a sweetheart... smart lady who knows her hockey... obviously... she is a double Olympic Gold winner and 6 time World Champion.

She should be heading the panel instead of that bozo Strombo.

Can any one tell me if i am wrong in thinking these were the worst 2 points in club history ?????

That is a huge difference from one win IMO and we shoulda had Management tell the boys after the 2nd to slower down lol

As the 17th player in the draft will have the chance to be much better than the 24th player when it changed nothing for this season

sorry but are you actually expecting management to go down and tell the players to stop playing so they can get a better draft pick in case they are out the 1st round

you will never convince a player to back down and sit for a draft pick

so danny tied for 8th in the scoring race .. unreal .. congrats dude

And Henrik finishes tied for 10th.

Does anyobody else notice a dramatic change in Edler?

He's really stepped up his game the past couple of weeks. 14 points in his last 14 games.

6 points in the last 2 games. Look like our Swedes are jacked right up for the playoffs.

It doesn't matter where we're picking in the draft. What matters is gaining confidence for the playoffs.

That's just freaky.

A player would look at management with a "huhhhh?" They only know how to play to win. They wouldn't be the elite athletes they are without that DNA. I'd hope management has a good attitude on all that ie.. They only start thinking about where they are and who is available in that spot once the season is over. There's a bit of luck also involved in the draft, and a 24th pick may very well out perform a 17th pick.

Archived