The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hilary Clinton Announces Presidential Bid for 2016

DonLever

Sorry, was I not clear enough in the original post? I can explain it again if you're still having trouble

I love people like you that take a person's post, assume a bunch of stuff, and then get on their high horse trying to tell that person how wrong they are. Pretty funny.

I love people like you that take a person's post, assume a bunch of stuff, and then get on their high horse trying to tell that person how wrong they are. Pretty funny.

What was I assuming? You were so far up on your horse you couldn't even see the not-so-subtle nuances of what people were saying. That seems to be the case with you though. And now I'll patiently wait for your accusation of racism/sexism/ageism/ableism/whatever other -ism you've falsely perceived thanks to your relentless confirmation bias.

What was I assuming? You were so far up on your horse you couldn't even see the not-so-subtle nuances of what people were saying. That seems to be the case with you though. And now I'll patiently wait for your accusation of racism/sexism/ageism/ableism/whatever other -ism you've falsely perceived thanks to your relentless confirmation bias.

I have no ism for you.

I made a statement, #68 for your reference.Then you chimed in, #82 with your sarcastic assumptions about what I was intending to say and we've snowballed here. You assumed something about my statement to get your snark in and never tried to clarify.

I don't know you or anything, it's weird you have all these preconceived notions of me.... a little creepy actually.

IMO overall they all stink..

Whomever wins, we lose.

Is it just me, or do all these promises and presidential outlooks from the candidates always sound the same?

I would have a hard time voting for anybody in the coming election.

I guess America is resigned to another four years of "the lesser of two evils" with no real change or progress.

You are bang on Esten . I always feel like I am choosing between the lesser of 2 evils when voting in federal and state elections.

I have no ism for you.

I made a statement, #68 for your reference.Then you chimed in, #82 with your sarcastic assumptions about what I was intending to say and we've snowballed here. You assumed something about my statement to get your snark in and never tried to clarify.

I don't know you or anything, it's weird you have all these preconceived notions of me.... a little creepy actually.

You're telling people to grow up because they're acknowledging that Hilary Clinton is a woman. Unless you're the most obtuse person in existence you know very well you're calling people sexist.

And you have plenty of isms. My "preconceived notions" about you come from the fact that every time I see you post you're accusing people of being discriminatory over comments that only the most battle-hardened tumblr social justice warrior would feign offense over.

You're telling people to grow up because they're acknowledging that Hilary Clinton is a woman. Unless you're the most obtuse person in existence you know very well you're calling people sexist.

And you have plenty of isms. My "preconceived notions" about you come from the fact that every time I see you post you're accusing people of being discriminatory over comments that only the most battle-hardened tumblr social justice warrior would feign offense over.

So you were assuming,thanks for confirming.

Again, a bit creepy you keep tabs on my posts. Or maybe I should be flattered?

They shouldn't even be playing it at all because it has no place here. And it causes nothing but problems. The Founders knew this. They were far from stupid. There's a reason why Bible, Jesus, or Christianity is nowhere in the Constitution. I'll go out on a limb and say it's nowhere in the Declaration either. I'm tired of stool samples like Huckabee and Starnes telling us America "needs to be a god fearing country again. We need to get Jesus back." LOL. They were nowhere here to begin with and the country certainly wasn't built around those ideas. You're definitely correct that it is lip service. But these people aren't intelligent enough to question what they're being told repeatedly.

US_one_dollar_bill,_reverse,_series_2009

This. I wasn't trying to prove him wrong either as I think the declaration was still a hundred years before this but for over 100 years god has been a figure of the us.

But the point remains that the US is changing in that direction, not founded that way.

• 4 months later...

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/08/24/clinton-email-scandal-falls-state-dept-policy-private-email.html

Clinton Email Scandal Falls Apart As State Dept. Says There Was No Policy Against Private Email

On CNNs New Day, State Department spokesman John Kirby said, We have said in the past, Chris that there was no policy prohibiting the use of a private email account here at the State Department, and that is still a fact. Now, obviously, we have policies in place now that highly discourage that, and you are supposed to use your government account so that there is a constant, permanent record of it, but at the time she was not violating policy.I can tell you that there was no prohibition for her use of this, and weve since changed the policy to discourage that greatly, and in fact, the policy is that you have to use your government account for business.

Kirby added that he didnt believe that the policy changed while she was Secretary of State, which means that Hillary Clinton was doing nothing wrong when she used private email.

In a recent interview, also on CNN, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) admitted that the number of emails that Republicans claim were classified information in Hillary Clintons email account was not accurate due to retroactive classification.

The great email scandal that Republicans hoped would destroy Hillary Clintons candidacy is heading down the same path as IRS scandal, the Benghazi scandal, and President Obamas birth certificate.

The email scandal is being revealed as another in a long series of election-year stunts. Republicans are set to waste millions of taxpayer dollars on politically driven investigations into Clintons use of email, and their efforts are likely to result in nothing.

A CNN poll released last week revealed that voters dont care about Hillary Clintons emails. Clinton still leads every Republican presidential candidate, and Republicans are now confronted with the reality that if Hillary Clinton did not violate any policies regarding the use of email, there is no scandal to investigate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsfiTSDHMvw

Looks like the path to the presidency is pretty clear now.

The whole "scandal" was a weak effort from her political opponents to discredit her anyways.

It's going to come down to whether or not the Dems prefer her over Sanders, then it'll be up to the people of America to support whichever candidate over the last man standing in the Republican clown car.

Archived