The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jarret Stoll Arrested for Cocaine and MDMA Possession

Pears

I already saw this posted on FB with 100's of likes. FAIL

citing Facebook as the origin of something is the real fail here.

Joke was taken from HF boards. Both him and Dr. Strangelove did it.

citing Facebook as the origin of something is the real fail here.

Joke was taken from HF boards. Both him and Dr. Strangelove did it.

This was not posted by someone on my friends list dude but actually from the main article for this story posted on sportsnet facebook page after it happened. The top comment on that article was of someone saying "well the Kings are the top possesion teams in the league" so I'm pretty sure this was not thought of by the poster above.

And the perscription drug addicts who schmooze their doctors into giving them morphine for a sore back which a lot of people have and dont whine about (heroin) walk free.

Cocain is no different than buying a 26 of whiskey besides the fact its illegal. No i dont do it but its no different than a hard alcohol.

I can accept that mostly because it means I can picture a player from the LA Kings resorting to hitting the bottle after losing season :)

Where as the last off season the Sedins were working out in the gym trying to get better for the next season

Character Points Canucks win

This was not posted by someone on my friends list dude but actually from the main article for this story posted on sportsnet facebook page after it happened. The top comment on that article was of someone saying "well the Kings are the top possesion teams in the league" so I'm pretty sure this was not thought of by the poster above.

I don't think it's a big deal. The majority of jokes in the world are either copied or recycled and reworded. Either that or a bunch of people thought of it at the same time.

Archived