The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jarret Stoll Arrested for Cocaine and MDMA Possession

Pears

Cocaine is super popular among athletes because of how quickly it leaves your system in a profession that sees a lot of drug tests.

Sucks for him that he got caught.

Source? Don't lump all athletes into one category. It takes a lot of dedication to keep your body in prime shape. Hockey along with other sports needs brains too, to make passes, split second decisions, snipes. Coke will just mess up that wiring. Usually it's the company you keep that starts folks down that road. Once you start you can't stop without help.

I'm Stoll has banged more than his fair share of broads. One time it was That Cougar Rachel Hunter Rod Stewarts ex wife. Then fresh eat with Gretzky's daughter and now he settled in between and was with Erin Andrews on the ice after they won the cup in L.A.

Check out this dude^^^^^^moonlighting as a tabloid writer for TMZ and the National Enquirer.

This was not posted by someone on my friends list dude but actually from the main article for this story posted on sportsnet facebook page after it happened. The top comment on that article was of someone saying "well the Kings are the top possesion teams in the league" so I'm pretty sure this was not thought of by the poster above.

Who the &^@# cares? He posted it, it was funny, people enjoyed it and clicked the "like" button. Get over it.

And the perscription drug addicts who schmooze their doctors into giving them morphine for a sore back which a lot of people have and dont whine about (heroin) walk free.

Cocain is no different than buying a 26 of whiskey besides the fact its illegal. No i dont do it but its no different than a hard alcohol.

You are so wrong.

You guys make doing cocaine out to be such a big deal, it only matters cause he got caught. In moderation it's fine, he was doing a bit during the off season..... big ???? deal.

As are you.

Honestly....if you've ever been involved with someone addicted to cocaine, you'll know that it is a big deal. I worked in addictions for 10 years and moderation only works for some....the experience I've had is that there is no moderation for people who have access to it and you go for days and burn through every penny you have until you're dry. And then some.

I have firsthand experience that says you're wrong...so, so wrong.

It is a big deal.

^ Come on now, Deb - not everyone who uses cocaine is an addict who is destined to destroy their life. Far from it, actually, when your business is pro sports.

It's quite a popular drug in hockey. See: 80's Edmonton Oilers.

Archived