The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Michael Ferland and The Flames

ali5430

My thoughts exactly. As soon as I saw him hit Lack, I was expecting a guy to just skate up to Ferland and get at him. But looking at the players on the ice, none of them would do that. The Sedins, Edler, Hamhuis, Burrows. They won't do it. If Bieksa was on, yes. He would forget everything on the ice and just go straight for Ferland. Nobody runs a goalie especially when it's intentional that he hit Lack.

But that's exactly why Ferland hit Lack. He cheap shots because he wants Canucks to come at him and get them angry. Why get sucked into that?

This fake tough guy scumbag Michael Ferland is lucky Zack Kassian isn't in the lineup right now. Kassian would take care of this turkey in about 5 seconds and he would never even think of running into Lack or taking runs at any other Canuck. Guys like this douche are able to do what they want to the Canucks because they don't fear little weiners like Dorsett. Damn I miss seeing Tom Sestito on this roster.

This fake tough guy scumbag Michael Ferland is lucky Zack Kassian isn't in the lineup right now. Kassian would take care of this turkey in about 5 seconds and he would never even think of running into Lack or taking runs at any other Canuck. Guys like this douche are able to do what they want to the Canucks because they don't fear little weiners like Dorsett. Damn I miss seeing Tom Sestito on this roster.

buddy your sig is hilarious

Ultimately Ferland will get his just deserts. If it doesn't happen in this series that's okay with me because he takes a lot of stupid penalties.

If Hartley wants to keep three goons on his bench all game just to run out there to take cheap shots that's okay too.

I don't see a Stanley Cup anytime soon for Calgary, if that's the game plan.

Nah its not okay, cause if we dont stop 3 goons cheap shotting our guys we wont be winning a cup anytime soon either.

Nah its not okay, cause if we dont stop 3 goons cheap shotting our guys we wont be winning a cup anytime soon either.

Solid point, I mean we are only dealing with Calgarys' goons. If we make it past this round, we will see Anahiem, who are a big team with goons who have skill eg (Perry and even Kesler,) So yeah, we should have a answer for the goons.

It is good that Ferland is taking stupid penalties but there is still a rather large chance he seriously injure one of our players during the game. Hartley don't care if he is suspended or tossed, but every player on our team plays an important role to keep the engine running.

this to Ferland

Pedan is currently dealing with the effects of a similar punch from Bickel. I don't think he will be fighting for a while. Too bad, he was coming on as a good defence man. I hope he learns some pugilistic defence if he wants to fight in the NHL.

But that's exactly why Ferland hit Lack. He cheap shots because he wants Canucks to come at him and get them angry. Why get sucked into that?

Get real, Eddie clearly moves out to intentionally take the bump and theatrically falls over. If an opposition goalie had done that with Bo would you still be spouting that cr-p.

lmao @ all the butt hurt on that forum. And they're calling for even more goonery against the Canucks in coming games. I really, really hope they try. They're terrible at it.

"Regarding Engelland, dude you are a trooper. Handling two steaming bags of #### with your bare hands. Dorsett is a punk. Hamuis was picked over Mark Giordano to represent Canada at the Olypics.

Disgusting."

This is a quote from that thread on their forum. Sure, I can accept that Dorsett is a punk, but hating Hamhuis and saying he's a steaming bag of !@#$ because he got picked over Giordano for Canada? Makes no sense. Hamhuis had no say in that.

I don't even know why I'm still continuing to read that thread, because there's so much blindness for their own team. Talking about how the Canucks get away with so much and how our fanbase, team and everything else is disgusting. Every team gets away with a lot. If you look at this same game from a biased Canucks standpoint you can say the Flames got away with a lot.

Some sense at last.

That is two games we have played against Calgary and have shut them down for 110 mins. Do we really want Kassian getting all fired up (as he would ) putting us down a man and probably more than once?

They are rattled. We need to just keep playing our game, it is working. Willie has worked them out and Hartley knows it.

They will try and get us in the box in Calgary and we must resist the stupid stuff.

I am all for having Kassian in the team if he is fit but I want him to PLAY.

Some of the posts on here are the words of "losers" It is losers who when they are winning find a way to lose and that is what I am reading on here and ironically on the Calgary boards with their talk of McGrattan.

Archived