The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Michael Ferland and The Flames

ali5430

Nah its not okay, cause if we dont stop 3 goons cheap shotting our guys we wont be winning a cup anytime soon either.

Respectfully disagree. It is true that it would be great if we had a few extra guys that could play hockey and win fights but since we don't then the answer is to score on the power play. If so, the bull$&!# stops and the Flames will have to win by playing hockey.

If their goons injure our players, don't you suppose that suspensions would follow?

The Kings and the Hawks didn't win the cup by intimidation, they won by scoring goals.

Comments like this don't belong.

I'm all for Ferland getting beaten up, but ending his career in a way like Steve Moore? No.

I'm 100% in favour of ending his career if he doesn't cut some of the garbage out. I'd rather this plug gets his career ended now instead of waiting until he seriously injures a guy who actually belongs in the NHL. Moore sure as hell never cheapshotted anyone again after Bert gave him what he had coming.

If their goons injure our players, don't you suppose that suspensions would follow?

You actually trust the DPS to conduct themselves appropriately? If they did their damn jobs, Bertuzzi never would have had to injure Moore because Scumbag Steve still would have been suspended during that game. If anything, the league has gotten even worse since then.

In order to make sure this piece of trash is in the pressbox where he belongs, we're going to have to light him up because the NHL isn't about to clean up its act.

You know what really pissed me off today. When Lack got hit and no-one did anything. I don't think anyone on this team can fight Ferlund without consequences that will hurt us in the long run. Kassian is the only guy who is a blood boiled guy, takes no crap even if it means a penalty. Even Bieksa is not going to fight Ferlund, but tonight was a game up 3-0 I wish someone would have done something.

have you played much hockey? There's no way the Canucks were giving the Flames any ammunition. On top of that, Eddie initiated that play and certainly played it up. Going after Ferland there would have just made it 4 on 4.

I'm 100% in favour of ending his career if he doesn't cut some of the garbage out. I'd rather this plug gets his career ended now instead of waiting until he seriously injures a guy who actually belongs in the NHL. Moore sure as hell never cheapshotted anyone again after Bert gave him what he had coming.

Right, every player who ever does anything bad deserves to have his career ended like Steve Moore's.

Right, every player who ever does anything bad deserves to have his career ended like Steve Moore's.

Yeah that's way over the top. Let's not be Flames fans here. Those are humans in the other colours as well.

Get in their heads, keep their antics in check and beat them on the scoreboard.

You're lucky I don't name them or you might be near the top of the list. It looks like I hit a nerve there and you couldn't help yourself you just jumped right in.

Good to have an avid reader though, keep up the good work shaky old boy.

do you think I care if I am at the top of your list..on the contrary..at least Im good at being a loser..meantime Ill take a nerve pill....carry on.

Yeah, lets not devolve into being Bruins fans.

The appropriate way to end someone's hockey career is to embarrass them so bad, by badly outplaying them, that they struggle with their confidence so badly that they give up playing hockey. Doing it through brute violence is cheap and unsportsmanlike.

Archived