The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Michael Ferland and The Flames

ali5430

Do you watch hockey? This is 2015, the days of taking cheap shots at goalies and running star players are over. Sounds like you're a closet flames fan. Like I said take off to the flames forum. Ferlund is the definition of a goon. He needs his as* put in his place. Like a willie Mitchell hit on toews.

Go back and read what I said clown.

That's all you got? Call me a clown all you want bud. I read what you said. You come on here praising what ferlund has done after the last two games. Take a hike you flamer.

I think Doughty is the best dman in the league. Does that make me a Kings fan? Remember big buff in 2010. I thought he played well. But he was a dbag after the whistles. Does that make me a Chicago fan? Just praising some HOCKEY. Jeez...

I think Doughty is the best dman in the league. Does that make me a Kings fan? Remember big buff in 2010. I thought he played well. But he was a dbag after the whistles. Does that make me a Chicago fan? Just praising some HOCKEY. Jeez...

I'm not talking about a doughty type player. Holy fuc* people do you really like the way this ferlund plays? He's an idiot and as a long time canuck fan, I'd hope most of you would agree

We had Torres and we loved him, so...

He was a vet, who had over 300 games under his belt. This kid hasn't even played half a season and he's running around acting like a big shot. There's a difference. I loved watching Torres play but ferlund needs a good welcome to the NHL before he can act like he has been

Ferland has the IQ of Hartley's blow up doll.

I was thinking the same thing as the OP...Ferland = Eager but i doubt hes as tough.

Hartley is a joke, he is known for bullying his players into starting altercations (google Scott Parker who is on record claiming that Hartley bullied him into fighting while he was his coach in Colorado).

Sending the useless plug Bollig out there with Ferland and then with a minute to go is pure Hartley.

Willie is a smart coach, he will have the team playing disciplined while clowns like Ferland run around.

Next season he will get a dose of the Kassasin.

You know what really pissed me off today. When Lack got hit and no-one did anything. I don't think anyone on this team can fight Ferlund without consequences that will hurt us in the long run. Kassian is the only guy who is a blood boiled guy, takes no crap even if it means a penalty. Even Bieksa is not going to fight Ferlund, but tonight was a game up 3-0 I wish someone would have done something.

Because there was a penalty and he was trying to bait us into getting one ourselves... all that would do is let him know that we'll bite on any tricks he plays and he'll do it for the rest of the series..

He is getting in his hits on other players not named the sedins like Tanevwho is good at absorbing those but that hit he took was brutal

He is in their line up to try run our key players as hard as possible, legally or not. He has no other value and is expendable. If he gets tossed after injuring a Nuck Hartley doesn't care.

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=146355&page=23

comments are delicious.

Apparently Flamers are mad at Hughson and Simpson huh?

Not enough Bennett and Gaudreau Fellating I guess.

lmao @ all the butt hurt on that forum. And they're calling for even more goonery against the Canucks in coming games. I really, really hope they try. They're terrible at it.

Archived