The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (3) Chicago Blackhawks

Who will win the series?  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hawks in 6 unfortunately. I said the same thing about Tampa vs Rangers tho, so hopefully I'm wrong again. Would really hate to see Chicago win another Cup. Their fans are so friggin annoying already, I can't imagine how much more annoying they'll get if they win again.

This is the hardest series in ages to predict. Both goaltenders can be lights out or lit up on any given night. Crawford's gotten it done before, but he's lost his starting playoff job this postseason. Bishop got run out of his own building with a chance to go to the Cup only to bounce back with a shutout in a game 7 at MSG. Bishop has outdueled two of the best goaltenders in the NHL and the Presidents Trophy winners but Chicago always finds a way to get it done in the playoffs. As for the official line I don't see how Chicago winning another cup helps grow the game, so I'm sure the business decisions will favor Tampa, but Chicago is good enough to win in spite of a few questionable calls. I feel a 7 gamer for sure that could go either way but for the sake of answering, I'll take Tampa.

Archived