The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Multiple Offers-Lack gaining Lots of Interest * with Source *

Interesting but why does Talbot have to be traded first ? I don't really get that. If we get the 31st I hope we get andersson or Dunn :)

Because the Sabres must also be in the running for Talbot....if they don't get him, they will push harder for Lack.

So we trade EDDIE LACK? yes, Ryan Miller is our starter, so if after 60 games he gets injured like last year, what then?

We trust Jacob Markstrom GAA 3.3+ and Joe Cannata to get us into the playoffs??? THIS IS B#LLSH1T

Shouldve been Marky to go IMO...oh wells

So we trade EDDIE LACK? yes, Ryan Miller is our starter, so if after 60 games he gets injured like last year, what then?

We trust Jacob Markstrom GAA 3.3+ and Joe Cannata to get us into the playoffs??? THIS IS B#LLSH1T

Markstrom's better now. Lack is worth more to other teams. 2+2=4. The whole shabang.

Interesting but why does Talbot have to be traded first ? I don't really get that. If we get the 31st I hope we get andersson or Dunn :)

Because they want all assests available to get Talbot. He's their 1A, Lack (I'm assuming) has less value because we actually need a goalie gone, whereas New York is in no rush, so he's their 1B. If what I'm hearing is all correct, that is.

The absolute irony of putting them together and watching them destroy the league would be beyond satisfying. Collective 170+ point total this year

CDC would melt down :bigblush:

Vrbata - Hodgson - Kassian

The Closer + The Play Maker + The Power

Vrbata + Two fully healed back injuries attached to bodies both fresh from intense off-season work and with something to prove, and still 2-3 years from their prime...

CDC wouldn't melt before the local media hacks had keyboards soaked in drool and their rags were running special edition inserts.

stay in school kids.

Enough with these dumb comments. If we trade miller instead of lack and Hansen runs a player into Lack and he gets injured, it's the same scenario. Stop thinking about short term (next year) and more about long term and what's the best path to success for Markstrom.

Sather is playing a patience game. He's asking too much for Talbot and hooping someone bites. If Lack is traded first, Talbots asking price will drop. I'd love to see Benning pull the trigger first.

Unless Talbot goes to Edmonton. Then I want the price to be as high as it can possibly be.

We could trade Lack meow, trade Miller meow, or trade Markstrom meow. But meow might not be the time because of circumstances out of our control.

how do you know im not in control? I may or may not have an Xbox controller that controls real life. All i have to do is press x then BOOM lack goes to buffalo for their second and foligno.

Dont tempt me. Ill do it.

I agree about concerns with Markstrom taking over for Miller if there is an injury. I guess what's frustrating is that we know what we have with Lack, however with draft picks you don't. I really hope its Markstrom who goes, however he is still relatively 'unproven' in the NHL, which of course lowers his value.

Archived