The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumoured Trade Offer]

Because everyone pegs him as a top10 can't miss guy in this draft. And that's everything that's wrong with NHL hockey.

About 15-20 guys who have SIGNIFICANTLY more talent and ability will be drafted after him simply because he's 6'4" and Canadian.

If Rantanen's last name was Crouse he'd be part of the McEichel convo. Crouse is WIDLY overrated, he could EASILY be the next Kyle Beach. Big bust potential IMO.

the everybody we are talking about are seasoned scouts.....how many times have you seen him play live??? yea exactly.....

ISS have a team of scouts that each individual have watched him play live at least 5 times. TSN, central scouting. and btw, Rantanen is ranked higher,

not even sure why the hell you brought Kyle Beach's name into the equation. They are not even the same. Beach is Clown, Crouse is future captain material.

Personally if we really land the 10th pick, Crouse is not my 1st option it be B.C boy future 1st line player, Mathew Barzal.

i still say the canucks should of made the trade with the coyotes... i know they wanted bo but honestly... 3rd overall in a deep draft will over compensate for the lost... not take a step back like benning thinks...

TELL ME WHERE IT SAYS THAT OFFER

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/sharks/2015/06/25/rumor-mill-sharks-are-very-interested-in-canucks-defenseman-bieksa-in-deal-that-would-see-teams-swap-first-round-picks/

That's where. Got that from Fear The Fin, the Sharks version of Canucks Army. It was posted in the comments section of their Bieksa rumour article and Sharks fans hate the idea. I'd take it in a heartbeat actually, even if I think we could get some great prospects with more picks later in the draft. I take the 9th overall any day for Bieksa, Lack and our 1st.

Because everyone pegs him as a top10 can't miss guy in this draft. And that's everything that's wrong with NHL hockey.

About 15-20 guys who have SIGNIFICANTLY more talent and ability will be drafted after him simply because he's 6'4" and Canadian.

If Rantanen's last name was Crouse he'd be part of the McEichel convo. Crouse is WIDLY overrated, he could EASILY be the next Kyle Beach. Big bust potential IMO.

I don't think Crouse is nearly a Beach. However he may very well be a Torres. I don't see the top end potential his anticipated draft position in a deep draft would imply, but he could be a very good player for many years.

My bet is Rantanen gets drafted just before Crouse though.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/sharks/2015/06/25/rumor-mill-sharks-are-very-interested-in-canucks-defenseman-bieksa-in-deal-that-would-see-teams-swap-first-round-picks/

That's where. Got that from Fear The Fin, the Sharks version of Canucks Army. It was posted in the comments section of their Bieksa rumour article and Sharks fans hate the idea. I'd take it in a heartbeat actually, even if I think we could get some great prospects with more picks later in the draft. I take the 9th overall any day for Bieksa, Lack and our 1st.

This is really just recycled rumors from yesterday. I would love for that deal to happen, but I'm not going to hold my breath for it.

VAN may trade Kevin Bieksa, who has full NTC. Five teams interested. Bieksa, tho, believed to have two in particular he would waive to go to

On Bieksa, one in West (believed to be SJ) and one as yet unnamed team in East. If Bieksa traded, likely for a pick/prospect or picks.

VAN may trade Kevin Bieksa, who has full NTC. Five teams interested. Bieksa, tho, believed to have two in particular he would waive to go to

On Bieksa, one in West (believed to be SJ) and one as yet unnamed team in East. If Bieksa traded, likely for a pick/prospect or picks.

was about to post this, hopefully this will quash the other ridiculously favoured Canucks rumour. I'm hoping it is a pick and prospect. SJ 39oa and Julius Bergman

Yea i hear ya. but honestly i remember being this pumped for the Reinhart trade that never happened so i am staying low key.

Same. But i was hoping for Ekblad

I think were going to see a few more moves this year. Even if it is just dealing Higgins, one of lack/markstrom, and bieska. Might even see Matthias's rights dealt. Will see what happens. I'm not tired so its fine lol. The heat was a factor as well. So hot in here.

Archived