The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

2015-16 42GP 27G 33A 60PTS

2016-17 14GP 9G 9A 18PTS (Projects to 42GP 27G 27A 54PTS)

I know it's still a big difference in games played, but just goes to show he didn't need Schmaltz and Caggiula. Maybe they needed him, lol. Wonder what kind of numbers he could have if he hadn't been playing hurt and then missed time to injury. Can't wait to see him in the "Show".

47 minutes ago, nowhereman said:

Baertsch-Bo-Boeser

The triple B line. Make it happen!

The Killer B Line. 

Such a great relief to see Boeser back in the lineup and back on the scoresheet in a big way. Following the other prospects this season has been very depressing. 

1 minute ago, Tiger-Hearted said:

The Killer B Line. 

Such a great relief to see Boeser back in the lineup and back on the scoresheet in a big way. Following the other prospects this season has been very depressing. 

Lots of our prospects are doing well...:blink:

• Upvote 1

Isn't it refreshing to finally have one of those prospects that literally had no nock on him?

Honestly cdc was bent when we picked him. He's been nothing but incredible since that day. He scored a hatty in his 2nd ncaa ffs. 

HIS LEGENDARY COACH SAID HE'S THE REAL DEAL LOL.

Sorry. Got excited after today's day as a Canuck fan.

Edited by Gooseberries

1 hour ago, Tiger-Hearted said:

The Killer B Line. 

What are you talking about!?!?!?  Look up Gaudette, Lockwood, Brisebois, Neill and even Abols for Pete's sake!

1 hour ago, canucklehead80 said:

2015-16 42GP 27G 33A 60PTS

2016-17 14GP 9G 9A 18PTS (Projects to 42GP 27G 27A 54PTS)

I know it's still a big difference in games played, but just goes to show he didn't need Schmaltz and Caggiula. Maybe they needed him, lol. Wonder what kind of numbers he could have if he hadn't been playing hurt and then missed time to injury. Can't wait to see him in the "Show".

Also, had been playing injured for the entire previous 17 games! Impressive for sure 

2 hours ago, Gooseberries said:

Isn't it refreshing to finally have one of those prospects that literally had no nock on him?

Honestly cdc was bent when we picked him. He's been nothing but incredible since that day. He scored a hatty in his 2nd ncaa ffs. 

HIS LEGENDARY COACH SAID HE'S THE REAL DEAL LOL.

Sorry. Got excited after today's day as a Canuck fan.

Brad Berry is a 2nd year coach, hardly a legend.

He did win the NCAA championship in his first year. It wouldn't surprise me if he became a NHL coach in the future. Plays the game a lot like the hawks, just line after line of pressure and allows talented players to their own style, that's pretty rare quality for a coach. Just this overwhelming playstyle, no gimmicks like long passes trap hockey, just everybody going hard every shift.

Edited by WTG

Just now, WTG said:

He did win the NCAA championship in his first year. It wouldn't surprise me if he became a NHL coach in the future. Plays the game a lot like the hawks, just line after line of pressure and allows talented players to their own style, that's pretty rare quality for a coach.

$&!#. Maybe I thinking of Lockwoods coach.  

Sorry retarded.

43 minutes ago, WTG said:

He did win the NCAA championship in his first year. It wouldn't surprise me if he became a NHL coach in the future. Plays the game a lot like the hawks, just line after line of pressure and allows talented players to their own style, that's pretty rare quality for a coach. Just this overwhelming playstyle, no gimmicks like long passes trap hockey, just everybody going hard every shift.

I dont know 1 season 1 NCAA championship sounds like the thing of legends to me.