The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

5 minutes ago, Gstank29 said:

:picard::picard: one wasn't enough

4 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

lmfao.

You guys won't be face palming and laughing your asses off when Boeser becomes a UFA and signs with another team.  JB needs to get these college guys, who are obviously awesome, signed.  The longer he waits, the closer those guys come to UFA status.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alflives said:

You guys won't be face palming and laughing your asses off when Boeser becomes a UFA and signs with another team.  JB needs to get these college guys, who are obviously awesome, signed.  The longer he waits, the closer those guys come to UFA status.  

Did your crystal ball till you that?

Did your crystal ball tell you that Brock doesn't want to get a good education?

What are the next lotto 649 winning numbers?

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

plenty of players stay in college for 2 years post draft. Oshie even spent 3 at UND after his draft year.

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Did your crystal ball till you that?

Did your crystal ball tell you that Brock doesn't want to get a good education?

What are the next lotto 649 winning numbers?

How did you know about my crystal balls?  Have you been peeking at the urinal?  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

i don't know if you're trolling or just...

2 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

i don't know if you're trolling or just...

Or just really pissed tonight.  Alf has been pissed at our current management for a while.  I think the potential of losing Boeser and Demko is the proverbial straw. :angry:  and now the Kings just scored again!   :angry:. Where are my HAPPY pills?  

20 minutes ago, Alflives said:

You can't really think that's actually gonna happen?

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

You can't really think that's actually gonna happen?

With our Guy's record of screwing up how can one think otherwise?  And Miller SUCKS!  My God that's three crappy ones in a row.  And John Shannon says the Canucks are thinking about an extension for that guy.  

28 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Or just really pissed tonight.  Alf has been pissed at our current management for a while.  I think the potential of losing Boeser and Demko is the proverbial straw. :angry:  and now the Kings just scored again!   :angry:. Where are my HAPPY pills?  

it would look really bad if Benning couldn't get eithe Boeser or Demko signed. patience! they will get those contracts done. most likely when the season is done (theirs and ours). the Kings won! oh look. better pick coming our way. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, N4ZZY said:

it would look really bad if Benning couldn't get eithe Boeser or Demko signed. patience! they will get those contracts done. most likely when the season is done (theirs and ours). the Kings won! oh look. better pick coming our way. 

Thank you for the positive vibe.  :)

I've no problem with him staying put, we're going to have an interesting time figuring out where the bodies we already have fit in for next season, and that's without even looking at UFA or who we end up drafting.

He's having an incredible season, let's see if he can build on that while other guys show what they can do at the NHL level. He'll get his shot, but there's no need to rush him.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Someone +1'd this???!!!!!

hahahah

• Upvote 2