The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

1 hour ago, Mackcanuck said:

NEWS 1130 SportsVerified account ‏@NEWS1130Sports  4m4 minutes ago

Boeser not surprised at Troy Stecher's play : "He's always the hardest working player, doesn't let his size effect him." #Canucks

NEWS 1130 SportsVerified account ‏@NEWS1130Sports  5m5 minutes ago

Boeser on U-S team : "It's a deep team and probably one of the best in a while, looking forward to playing in Canada." #Canucks

#Canucks prospect Brock Boeser tells me that his upper body injury is week by week and as of now, it should not effect his World Junior's.

Boeser says watching Stecher make Vancouver this season gets him excited about the future. #Canucks

I expect Boeser will be in Utica next spring.

1 hour ago, suitup said:

I think @redhdlois and @Ihatetomatoes got confused by a quote about three pages ago that was actually posted in April about this season as opposed to next. 

Ya that's possible.

I remember the quote from last year and i did think it was strange for them both to state another year would be good for him this early in the season this year. Gotta pay attention to those dates.

On 01/12/2016 at 6:33 PM, redhdlois said:

@MJDDawg

Here's some quotes on him returning to college for one more year from April when being asked about turning pro this season.....

also  Benning quote  

We are leaning Boeser playing one more year at UND - Benning #Canucks

Wherever he ends up next year, I'm very excited to see his progress :) 

Yup. Here it is. I was just skim reading.

Nothing to see here folks! Boeser potting 30 with the Canucks next yeat confimed.

47 minutes ago, Ihatetomatoes said:

Yup. Here it is. I was just skim reading.

Nothing to see here folks! Boeser potting 30 with the Canucks next yeat confimed.

Uhh if those are his expectations  for him, then that's a lot to ask for. It's not an easy transition from college to NHL, and 30 goals is a bit of a reach. I expect him to play a tough, hard working defensive and offensive game as well. A balance of both. It would be great to see him pot 30 but it will take him some time to get used to playing in NHL

On 2016-12-05 at 7:08 PM, J.R. said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he was for half that. 

Bahahahahaha...gotta love when pathetic fanboys like you just utterly prove my point...No...Boeser wasn't injured for "half that"...you're just blindly agreeing with another fanboy based on his/her hearsay...oh man...don't you ever feel useless being completely wrong 99% of the time..?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, theilluminati said:

Bahahahahaha...gotta love when pathetic fanboys like you just utterly prove my point...No...Boeser wasn't injured for "half that"...you're just blindly agreeing with another fanboy based on his/her hearsay...oh man...don't you ever feel useless being completely wrong 99% of the time..?

Nice childish response. 

He was off to a good start early in the year. I haven't been keeping close track since then. Sorry. 

And no, I wouldn't be surprised if he played hurt for a while until he either aggravated it while playing or it became to sore to continue. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, J.R. said:

Nice childish response. 

He was off to a good start early in the year. I haven't been keeping close track since then. Sorry. 

And no, I wouldn't be surprised if he played hurt for a while until he either aggravated it while playing or it became to sore to continue. 

Yet you continue to post about it...if you're not the epitome of a fanboy then I don't know what is...

8 minutes ago, theilluminati said:

So I'm a "child" because I actually follow Brock and know EXACTLY where he is at and you're not because you just follow hearsay...oh man...thats too funny

No, because you're posting like a petulant child. 

Back to Boeser talk everyone. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, J.R. said:

No, because you're posting like a petulant child. 

Back to Boeser talk everyone. 

How is that?...I'm posting based on ALL of the facts at hand...you clearly stated that you haven't been following Boeser closely and I most definitely have been..so its you who are posting as the "petulant child" because I am posting as the informed Canuck fan, you are not...back to REAL Boeser talk everyone

Edited by theilluminati