The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

From UND site: Chyzyk added the insurance tally at 5:25 of the third period to finish off a pretty sequence by first-round picks Schmaltz and Brock Boeser. Boeser, one of five forwards on the ice for UND, dove to keep the puck in at the center of the blueline and worked the puck to Schmaltz in the left circle. Schmaltz fed a perfect pass across the top of the goalmouth to Chyzyk, who had a wide-open net in which to deposit his team-leading fourth goal of the year.

Highlights

<iframe width="480" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wR3G02PPSBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EDIT: how do you embed videos on here?

Used to be just add the youtube link no code. Dono now.

As for the BB Gun With his shot generation I could see him scoring 20-25 goals with UND this year. Eichel had 26 last year as a freshmen.

Edited by Derp...

technically  he could, but trainning camp would interfere with the start of school so that wouldn't be an option. He would be able to report to Utica if he signed a contract though.

but that would disqualify him from playing ncaa hockey. As soon as you receive money (contract, paid flights,equipment,food etc.) you are no longer an amature athlete.

Trying to figure this out lol.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wR3G02PPSBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Insert other media > Insert Image from URL > Paste youtube link, not the embed link

Edited by Derp...

Insert other media > Insert Image from URL > Paste youtube link, not the embed link

Ahh...I copied the link from that the other user posted and didn't realize it was the embed one. I was trying a bunch of different code to get it to work lol.