The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Carl Neill | D

HowYaDrouin

This is a first...a kid playing the entire 2015-2016 as a 19 year-old being called an over-ager. Check again, Neil has one full year of junior eligibility and one more as an over-ager.

I know, I said he was an overager. He's only a couple months from the cutoff though.

Edit: I meant for the draft, not for junior by the way.

Another 2 points for Neill. 1G 1A making Roy look bad lol

6 points in 3 GP. He's tearing up the preseason.

It would be awesome if an unexpected guy like this became the puck mover we need.

He's got great size and can move the puck. Hopefully he can have a breakout season.

He's not lauded for his d zone ability, but he's the captain so he's probably going to be decent in his own zone. I don't think you give a guy the C if he can't play well in his own zone.

I have a feeling he will put up 20+ goals this year and everyone will be thinking he's the next great pick cause of his size.

Yes, yes he does. I hope the leafs never trade him. He's the quintessential Leaf.

I've always liked Dion. I hate the Leafs, of course - they need to be hated, but Dion always does his best. He's just playing in front of suspect goaltending, forcing him to do too much. Seriously, Those goalies there can be really bad. We've been spoiled here since getting Luongo, with solid goalies.

I've always liked Dion. I hate the Leafs, of course - they need to be hated, but Dion always does his best. He's just playing in front of suspect goaltending, forcing him to do too much. Seriously, Those goalies there can be really bad. We've been spoiled here since getting Luongo, with solid goalies.

Dion was good in front of Kipper. Not so much in front of Toskala :P

6 points in 3 GP. He's tearing up the preseason.

It would be awesome if an unexpected guy like this became the puck mover we need.

He's got great size and can move the puck. Hopefully he can have a breakout season.

Funny with pre season it often reflects the summers work out regimen. Some go at it hard others not so much so early success often sorts out who worked from those that did not, but it does tend to towards leveling out as the season progresses IMO

Dion would be a great #4 dman an a contender. The problem is he is paid like the best dman in the game. In reality he is probably #50

Archived